ADVERTISEMENT

The Rumble In Slower Delaware

5 day school suspension, 1 game suspension, assault charges, bail made........a trip to the Bob Carpenter Center a week later....priceless.

I can name a number of schools where this player would be off the team immediately for bringing shame and disgrace to the school, community, coach and team. Priorities
poster.jpg
Oh its alive.... The kid has a one game suspension per DIAA. Does the game they play when he is under the school suspension count as his DIAA game? I'm betting Cape say's yes.

Reactions: jvm3
Man let it go... Just said Cape wins second round game in tourney Rickards will play at Bob... Yes it will be part of 5 games suspension.. Google DIAA and get there number and whine to them.. Smh.. We all moved on.. Cape will win the state title and then you can complain he shouldnt be playing... Lol

Reactions: urbaseballdaddy
Will be interesting to see how other teams try to rattle and get under his skin. His composure and patience are likely to be tested.

That’s what it it looking like right now... I’m hoping Tech can prevail against Smyrna this time around but we will see!
Good luck w/ that...Smyrna looks too strong for Tech but they got a shot.

Reactions: _TK44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT