ADVERTISEMENT

This might be an unpopular opinion but.......

This is all so confusing. Life was so much simpler in Ireland
Did you just quote yourself?
Listen Uncle Rico, I have been as patient as possible reading your garbage. Your attempts to recover from your infantile spew, by trying to sound educated is just lame. I asked a constructive question, and you have taken over this forum because you are mad you peaked in high school. Take my advice: move on.

Listen Uncle Rico, I have been as patient as possible reading your garbage. Your attempts to recover from your infantile spew, by trying to sound educated is just lame. I asked a constructive question, and you have taken over this forum because you are mad you peaked in high school. Take my advice: move on.
Maybe the turnout at Milford would have been better if parsley didn't stack the pools so all his school choice kids from lake central etc were guaranteed to the finals. Is that constructive?

Reactions: SeafordSportsMom
Maybe the turnout at Milford would have been better if parsley didn't stack the pools so all his school choice kids from lake central etc were guaranteed to the finals. Is that constructive?
Maybe do a seeding criteria for what you consider most constructive? You could do a 16 man bracket and teach us heathens what the champion constructive comment is. Probably will be your first career tournament win lol

And for your information the Milford invitational tournament was run by Jodi wilson from smyrna so I doubt the brackets were stacked in favor of Milford wrestlers. If you believe that to be true what weights do you feel were set up like that? Just interested in what you think?

And for your information the Milford invitational tournament was run by Jodi wilson from smyrna so I doubt the brackets were stacked in favor of Milford wrestlers. If you believe that to be true what weights do you feel were set up like that? Just interested in what you think?
106 113 120 126 170 hwt

So you dont think 106 finals were the two best wrestlers? I believe their ranked #1 and #2 in the state currently and it was a 6-4 match. I would say that was pretty spot on. Hard to argue that one

113 finals had two currently ranked wrestlers I believe #4 and #5 in it and not another ranked wrestler in the brackets? Kinda hard to argue that one as well

I'm not to sure about 120 but I think both those guys are ranked as well? Correct me if I'm wrong? I cant really have a opinion on 126 dont know to much about those young men 170 I believe both those kids are ranked as well as hwt but just at separate weight classes. So although i agree with some things you say i have to disagree with you on this one leverage. I think Jodi did a great job setting up the pools

How were the top two guys in state in opposite pools in a random draw at 106. How did Milford freshman reach finals against state finalist who had two 1 point match in other pool. Why were hwys from same team in opposite pools? And met in finals . Come on. Why was Milford 170 miraculously opposite defending state champ in a random pool. How could a defending finalist from SC not be in finals. People can read track wrestling duh

Leverage I've seen alot of your breakdowns of possible matches between different schools and I enjoy them and often agree for the most part but in those particular weight classes you mentioned who do you feel should have been in the finals?

Hey man you take all of this way to serious although you are very wise with your predictions you need to calm down before you blow a "O"- ring. Lol just take deep breaths everything in this world isnt a conspiracy. My team didnt win the tournament but I'm not losing my mind thinking everyone rigged something. It's going to be ok little fella.

Leverage I've seen alot of your breakdowns of possible matches between different schools and I enjoy them and often agree for the most part but in those particular weight classes you mentioned who do you feel should have been in the finals?
Wright from sc is 1 is Delaware and beat 2 at milford but didnt make Milford finals.

Reactions: Eighthplace
School choice starters for Milford
106 113 126 132 152 160
That's fine but call it what it is.

Wright from sc is 1 is Delaware and beat 2 at milford but didnt make Milford finals.
He lost a match that he probably should not have. Has nothing to do with what side of the pool or bracket he was in. Wrestlers lose matches. It happens.

That pool had Wright, Handlin, and Hale each with one loss. Head to head and margin of victory was used to determine number one. Bennett, returning state runner up, was in other pool. I didn't think anything weird was arranged in that weight class. And I was keenly interested!
Although I haven't investigated the validity of the claim, some were concerned that some teams received an excessive numbers of byes, which is problematic when byes don't contribute to the calculation of team points. I'll leave it to others to determine if this claim has merit or just sour grapes.

So you dont think 106 finals were the two best wrestlers? I believe their ranked #1 and #2 in the state currently and it was a 6-4 match. I would say that was pretty spot on. Hard to argue that one
Yes
Except they were supposed to be in random pools not seeded. Thats the issue. They were placed based in opposite pools.

That pool had Wright, Handling, and Hale each with one loss. Head to head and margin of victory was used to determine number one. Bennett, returning state runner up, was in other pool. I didn't think anything weird was arranged in that weight class. And I was keenly interested!
Although I haven't investigated the validity of the claim, some were concerned that some teams received an excessive numbers of byes, which is problematic when byes don't contribute to the calculation of team points. I'll leave it to others to determine if this claim has merit or just sour grapes.
195 is a prime example. It was setup to get bennet to finals .

He lost a match that he probably should not have. Has nothing to do with what side of the pool or bracket he was in. Wrestlers lose matches. It happens.
Except the 3 top guys were in same pool and milford guy miraculously in other pool

Actually I believe the only school choice kids on Milford starting lineup are at 113 and 152 all the others you mentioned live in currently live in Milford to the best of my knowledge

That pool had Wright, Handlin, and Hale each with one loss. Head to head and margin of victory was used to determine number one. Bennett, returning state runner up, was in other pool. I didn't think anything weird was arranged in that weight class. And I was keenly interested!
Not sure about the byes. But interesting

Leverage as stated before I enjoy your predictions and some of your information but I really feel your beating a dead horse here brother.

Actually I believe the only school choice kids on Milford starting lineup are at 113 and 152 all the others you mentioned live in currently live in Milford to the best of my knowledge
106 went to SC middle school and didn't move. Two brothers from lake didn't move. 126 didn't move 113 and 152 didn't move. Not sure what definition of school choice is but when you don't move but switch schools to number 1 ranked wrestling team ......

Your wrong 106 and 126 both went to Milford middle school both live in Milford. I know this for a fact because my son wrestled against both of them.

Your wrong 106 and 126 both went to Milford middle school both live in Milford. I know this for a fact because my son wrestled against both of them.
Neither live in Milford sending. Its whatever since its school choice.
But they certainly do not.

If you spend any time on international circuits you will also become suspect of pools. Always funny buisness.

Ok well te me where they live and what middle school they wrestled for then if your so sure.

Ok well te me where they live and what middle school they wrestled for then if your so sure.
Georgetown, administrator at Milford. Lincoln on line . It is what it is. I really don't care , except don't act like its some powerhouse homegrown program. School choice is hugely helpful. They have good feeders good coaches facilities and get the school choices. The lost a couple of school choices they had or would seriously be in conversation for a regional ranking at some point.

School choice is helpful to schools like Smyrna, Milford and SC when they have consistent success. But what can anyone do about that? I don’t think there was any conspiracy at Milford. Trackwrestling will seed, then split the pools to even things out. Sometimes there can be questions about seeding but it’s an early season tourney so seeding is never perfect.

School choice is helpful to schools like Smyrna, Milford and SC when they have consistent success. But what can anyone do about that? I don’t think there was any conspiracy at Milford. Trackwrestling will seed, then split the pools to even things out. Sometimes there can be questions about seeding but it’s an early season tourney so seeding is never perfect.
I dont trust parsley as far as i can throw a shoe. But you seem reasonable and jody is a standup guy so ill take your word for it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT