ADVERTISEMENT

This might be an unpopular opinion but.......

Like I said, the kiddies are bored in school. Go ask your English teacher how to spell forfeit.

I won't comment on the match because unlike all if you coaches that were in the room all week and know why SC didn't wrestle I don't know why they held them out. I will say that anyone who calls Shane Miller soft doesn't know him and doesn't know much about wrestling apparently. As a coach I've held kids out after weighing them in for various reasons and the reasons aren't the fans business. If you all aren't coaches you should go volunteer with a local team and see all that's involved off of the mat.

I won't comment on the match because unlike all if you coaches that were in the room all week and know why SC didn't wrestle I don't know why they held them out. I will say that anyone who calls Shane Miller soft doesn't know him and doesn't know much about wrestling apparently. As a coach I've held kids out after weighing them in for various reasons and the reasons aren't the fans business. If you all aren't coaches you should go volunteer with a local team and see all that's involved off of the mat.
I'm pretty sure this is a wrestling forum and people are entitled to opinions. If you are siding with ducking then fine. I am on the side of wrestling actual matches. No need for insults. Trust me zero chance you could take me down at any point ever. But you are entitled to believe whatever you want since your all for not wrestling anyway

You're upset about this whole thing in only the way a father could be...
Not at all. The kid from SC that won beast was a hard nosed bastard. People didn't duck him and I saw him wrestle a ton of duals. All I'm saying is I wanted to see kids wrestle that are marquee names. It hurts the sport to have a packed house and there be no match. Win lose or draw people should wrestle if you have a guy . If you simply don't have one then fine. At slam dunk you don't sit your ranked power forward. We are hurting our sport

Reactions: carusolover69
Not at all. The kid from SC that won beast was a hard nosed bastard. People didn't duck him and I saw him wrestle a ton of duals. All I'm saying is I wanted to see kids wrestle that are marquee names. It hurts the sport to have a packed house and there be no match. Win lose or draw people should wrestle if you have a guy . If you simply don't have one then fine. At slam dunk you don't sit your ranked power forward. We are hurting our sport

What hurts the sport is someone trying to humiliate opponents. My thoughts are here:

https://depreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/13591/#post-122816

I don't recall the SC kid who won the Beast ever showing anything but class and grace in victory and in defeat.

Reactions: concord87
I'm pretty sure this is a wrestling forum and people are entitled to opinions. If you are siding with ducking then fine. I am on the side of wrestling actual matches. No need for insults. Trust me zero chance you could take me down at any point ever. But you are entitled to believe whatever you want since your all for not wrestling anyway
Nobody questioned your ability but I'll take your word and congratulate you for being able to not have me take you down lol. You're a little big for me to attempt it thes days lol. You insulted a coach who I had the chance to coach years ago on team delaware by calling him soft. I assure you he's far from that and I defended him. Do you think your sons coach has never forfeited when he has a wrestler? He's a friend of mine and I know he has! Bottom line is you called a coach soft for forfeiting yet you don't even have any idea why he did.

Last edited:
Reactions: proudscfan
Just watch my duck under. At 49 I'm still kind of fast! Have your opinion and I'll have mine. I'll always defend someone that I know and like if someone says something that just isn't true about them. I'd do the same and have done it for your kids coach.

Just watch my duck under. At 49 I'm still kind of fast! Have your opinion and I'll have mine. I'll always defend someone that I know and like if someone says something that just isn't true about them. I'd do the same and have done it for your kids coach.

Ok, I agree and will dial back that comment i hear you. But as far as people having opinions and people needing to not duck studs I'm doubling down on that. Its bad for the sport.

Reactions: concord87
Ok, I agree and will dial back that comment i hear you. But as far as people having opinions and people needing to not duck studs I'm doubling down on that. Its bad for the sport.
I do agree if it's a blatant duck. I've held kids out if their superior opponent in going to try to embarrass them. I've also let kids wrestle a tougher match if they want it rather than bump and take a sure win. Last year we prob cost ourselves a dual win but one of our better kids wanted to wrestle the better opponent rather than bump. It would have been hard telling a kid who wants the better opponent no. All depends on the situation and the kid. I just think SC's coach will always do what is best for his team. He's a good guy and coach. I do totally understand as a fan going to see a premier matchup and being disappointed when it doesn't happen. Been there many times.

It feels to me like Delaware wrestling is in rebuild mode. There are a few wrestlers that separate themselves from the pack, but it seems like many weight classes are either completely lopsided, or just extremely inexperienced. I’m curious as to others assessment of DE wrestling. This year seems like people are very disinterested, and judging by the turnout at the Milford Invitational, I think I’m right. What can we do better? What are we doing right?
The quality has been declining for a few years now. But I think it will probably rebound before football. Teams making the ship possibly not even make it to the playoffs?

i went to a dual meet in maryland couple of years ago, 2 real good guys same weight class, one team alot better so the dual meet wasn’t gonna be in the balance, sure enough better team sends their guy out, weaker team ffts and bumps their guy up! so stupid. you NEVER see that in college. your weight class is yours.

Reactions: Leverage1991
In my house we wrestle. Win lose or draw. You know why we wrestle? Because we are wrestlers lol. I guess its a different mind set. All this drama stuff is new to me. I must be a dying breed. I just assumed wrestlers wrestled still...

12/16/2015
Caesar Rodney HS 38
Cape Henlopen HS 30
Scoring Summary:
195Joel Torres (Cape Henlopen H S) over Jaylin Keaton (Caesar Rodney H S) (Fall 1:11) 6.00.0
220Micheal Clavier (Caesar Rodney H S) over William Ott (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 1:13)0.06.0
285Julian Medina (Cape Henlopen H S) over Ryan Bones (Caesar Rodney H S) (Dec 1-0)3.00.0
106Michael Primo (Caesar Rodney H S) over Unknown (For.) 0.06.0
113Cameron Hayes (Caesar Rodney H S) over Dewaun Johnson (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 1:07) 0.06.0
120Mason Harrington (Caesar Rodney H S) over Gabriel Jaquet (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 1:04) 0.06.0
126Maxwell Norquest (Cape Henlopen H S) over Robert Stevenson (Caesar Rodney H S) (Fall 5:10)6.00.0
132Justin Wright (Cape Henlopen H S) over Cody Stevenson (Caesar Rodney H S) (Dec 2-1)3.00.0
138Vincent Diego (Cape Henlopen H S) over Riley Tracy (Caesar Rodney H S) (MD 19-6) 4.00.0
145Chase Mounts (Caesar Rodney H S) over Jose Ascencio (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 3:14) 0.06.0
152Thomas Gallucci (Caesar Rodney H S) over Dante Jaquet (Cape Henlopen H S) (TF 17-2 4:19)0.05.0
160Cory Lawson (Cape Henlopen H S) over Mikel Abdullah (Caesar Rodney H S) (Fall 2:52) 6.00.0
170Christopher Handlin (Cape Henlopen H S) over Andrew Sudler (Caesar Rodney H S) (Dec 10-9)3.00.0
182Dante Walker (Caesar Rodney H S) over Holden Kammerer (Cape Henlopen H S) (Dec 4-3)0.03.0

Dude, you are referencing your own posts from 2017.Just think about that for a second as you contemplate your JV lifetimer status lol

Quoting a post from last year that is directly relevant to the situation this year is valid, despite what you think.

You sound and act like a grown man who needs to put others down (JV, blah, blah, blah) to make yourself seem better. I am secure in my accomplishments but it sounds like you are either disappointed in yours or still have not grown past the need to compare yourself to others.

Go back to being angry over some teenager's Instagram posts.

Sad...lol.

Quoting a post from last year that is directly relevant to the situation this year is valid, despite what you think.

You sound and act like a grown man who needs to put others down (JV, blah, blah, blah) to make yourself seem better. I am secure in my accomplishments but it sounds like you are either disappointed in yours or still have not grown past the need to compare yourself to others.

Go back to being angry over some teenager's Instagram posts.

Sad...lol.
It was snapchat

12/16/2015
Caesar Rodney HS 38
Cape Henlopen HS 30
Scoring Summary:
195Joel Torres (Cape Henlopen H S) over Jaylin Keaton (Caesar Rodney H S) (Fall 1:11) 6.00.0
220Micheal Clavier (Caesar Rodney H S) over William Ott (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 1:13)0.06.0
285Julian Medina (Cape Henlopen H S) over Ryan Bones (Caesar Rodney H S) (Dec 1-0)3.00.0
106Michael Primo (Caesar Rodney H S) over Unknown (For.) 0.06.0
113Cameron Hayes (Caesar Rodney H S) over Dewaun Johnson (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 1:07) 0.06.0
120Mason Harrington (Caesar Rodney H S) over Gabriel Jaquet (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 1:04) 0.06.0
126Maxwell Norquest (Cape Henlopen H S) over Robert Stevenson (Caesar Rodney H S) (Fall 5:10)6.00.0
132Justin Wright (Cape Henlopen H S) over Cody Stevenson (Caesar Rodney H S) (Dec 2-1)3.00.0
138Vincent Diego (Cape Henlopen H S) over Riley Tracy (Caesar Rodney H S) (MD 19-6) 4.00.0
145Chase Mounts (Caesar Rodney H S) over Jose Ascencio (Cape Henlopen H S) (Fall 3:14) 0.06.0
152Thomas Gallucci (Caesar Rodney H S) over Dante Jaquet (Cape Henlopen H S) (TF 17-2 4:19)0.05.0
160Cory Lawson (Cape Henlopen H S) over Mikel Abdullah (Caesar Rodney H S) (Fall 2:52) 6.00.0
170Christopher Handlin (Cape Henlopen H S) over Andrew Sudler (Caesar Rodney H S) (Dec 10-9)3.00.0
182Dante Walker (Caesar Rodney H S) over Holden Kammerer (Cape Henlopen H S) (Dec 4-3)0.03.0

Exactly . The 3x in this case got a match. Maybe not THE match but a match. The 2x on the other side got a match also. Great meet from 2015

So did you refund the stands when your boy scared to wrestle Hayes?
Based on your sentence structure you should get a refund from the CR public school for your poor education. The other choice is put down the scotch bottle a few hours earlier each night.

i never understood this “scared” thing. it’s wrestling not a swordfight to the death. worst case scenario they raise the other guys hand.
Rigby ducked the 106 state champ in that weight that match by crying so much about the new descent rule. Lets get it together. The scotch is definitely taking its toll...

Rigby ducked the 106 state champ in that weight that match by crying so much about the new descent rule. Lets get it together. The scotch is definitely taking its toll...
Why are you deliberately causing issues on this forum? You appear here asking questions about DE wrestling and ducking opponents when it seems that your agenda is basically to call out certain kids, coaches, and teams. Is this really what drives your thoughts during the day? Here's an idea...list all of your grievances in one post, let it get ignored by most DE wrestling fans, and keep it moving. You insult with snarky comments and what, might be construed as humor, all while under the guise of concern for DE wrestling. If concerned, strap on a whistle, sweats, or stripes and do something to make things better. I have quickly grown tired of your negativity and issues. But, that may be what the ignore function is for, so have at it.

Not all my replies are snarky, negative and humorous. I think my predictions on upcoming matches are helpful. Post what percentage need to fall into each category and I will try to adhere to your sensibilities. Merci

Why are you deliberately causing issues on this forum? You appear here asking questions about DE wrestling and ducking opponents when it seems that your agenda is basically to call out certain kids, coaches, and teams. Is this really what drives your thoughts during the day? Here's an idea...list all of your grievances in one post, let it get ignored by most DE wrestling fans, and keep it moving. You insult with snarky comments and what, might be construed as humor, all while under the guise of concern for DE wrestling. If concerned, strap on a whistle, sweats, or stripes and do something to make things better. I have quickly grown tired of your negativity and issues. But, that may be what the ignore function is for, so have at it.
Can you score my last response on caravel vs smyrna so I know what catagorey it is and how many before I can be humouros or snarky? Or is more of a cumulative kinda thing. Maybe a rubrick or a sylabess would help for all posters. I doubt spartakos will read it so maybe a 504 version...

Can you score my last response on caravel vs smyrna so I know what catagorey it is and how many before I can be humouros or snarky? Or is more of a cumulative kinda thing. Maybe a rubrick or a sylabess would help for all posters. I doubt spartakos will read it so maybe a 504 version...
This is all so confusing. Life was so much simpler in Ireland

Is this still going on? Daddy will never see things the way anyone else with non impaired eyesight can see. When the same young man is always involved it can't always be the other person.

Reactions: Fightingbluehen
Is this still going on? Daddy will never see things the way anyone else with non impaired eyesight can see. When the same young man is always involved it can't always be the other person.
Methinks the lady protests too much,methinks

Based on your sentence structure you should get a refund from the CR public school for your poor education. The other choice is put down the scotch bottle a few hours earlier each night.

What the hell is a sylabess at CR it’s a syllabus, yeah I know, must be the scotch...you’re a troll, plain and simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT