ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday second round score updates

Conrad pulled away from Hodgson 58-39. The talk is rightfully about the Kulesza sisters, but Alyssa Faville is a nice third option, she's fearless going to the basket. They'll need that Saturday against Sanford and their three bigs.

Went to see Conrad/Hodgson game. Hodgson has got to let this coach go. Just awful!! I've seen them play three games this year and his players do what they want and disrespect he continually. Has won Flight B but let's be real. Flight B is a bad conference. He made no adjustments vs Conrad's man to man defense. Nothing. Conrad is tough and Sanford will have there hands full. Won't surprise me if Conrad wins.

Went to see Conrad/Hodgson game. Hodgson has got to let this coach go. Just awful!! I've seen them play three games this year and his players do what they want and disrespect he continually. Has won Flight B but let's be real. Flight B is a bad conference. He made no adjustments vs Conrad's man to man defense. Nothing. Conrad is tough and Sanford will have there hands full. Won't surprise me if Conrad wins.

I think he gives them the freedom to do what they want out there, but the problem is they just didn't have the numbers in this game. When Ja-Naiah went down, I knew that was the end because nobody else was scoring and Mercedes Baskerville spending much of the night in foul trouble didn't help. Will say I'm surprised Coach Jones doesn't turn to his bench more, than 2nd unit has a lot of energy and sometimes that's all you need to make a run.

And yeah, I won't be shocked if Conrad wins Saturday. Keep Whittlesey out of foul trouble, get at least one of Sanford's bigs in foul trouble and they're set.

Ursuline will win the states by 15 points. They are just that good. I will give close props to Sanford and Conrad.

I'm going with St.Elizabeth and their seniors in a close one against Ceasar Rodney. Ursuline over Sussex in a blowout, Ursuline has too much fire power. Caravel over AI,Caravel has that Bob experience,size and a overall better team. Now the tough one, I'm not to sure about Sanford and Conrad, both teams are well coached. I will say if Conrad hit their midrange shots,cause turnovers and hit a few 3s they win. He'll I'm going with Sanford.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT