ADVERTISEMENT

Week 0 FNL Scores

Smyrna scores closes the gap 21-6 5 minutes to go in first half. Smyrna scores on a catch and run

Smyrna comes out and hits a nice 50 yard pass for a touchdown makes it 24-22 Mannheim 11 minutes 3rd quarter

It's funny listening to these announcers try and talk about what Smyrna is doing.. lol

Mannheim 31 Smyrna 30 11:07 4th

I can only imagine if they have never seen the earthquake before lol

MH 31 Smyrna 30 10:11 left

Smyrna D having a hard time getting off the field on 3 and long..
Lets see how they do here

Not being able to kick field goals may cost Smyrna this one.. 1st and goal on MH 5... EQ stuffed 3 times and a sack on 4th d

Nice screen goes to the house.. Enriquez! Smyrna 36 MH 31 3:06

Honestly I have seen enough of the earthquake extra point.. Smyrna really needs to be able to kick FG s

MH Starting QB gets hurt on 3rd and long and back up has to come in with 4th and ball game with 25 second left and back up QB throws up a TD pass

Manheim 37 Smyrna 36 final

All in all it was an entertaining well played high school football game.. Smyrna loses this one because they don't have a kicking game and hold onto the earthquake extra point deal like its some ancient religion.. Use the force Luke or kick the damn ball .lol

Dover up on W Philly 7-0 2nd.

Trying to watch MT Urbana but view is far away and no one is manning the score and time graphic.

Middletown just scored but I have no idea score and time.

At Lums Pond camping bout to go out with pup and start a fire and chill. NFHS feeds just to boring. I will check in on cell for updates but for now BiB out

After my post, Urbana scores on a 72 yard pass play. 2 pt. Conversion good.

Middletown leads 13-8

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT