ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Wuest? More like "I suck at wrestling"!!!

Jan 14, 2018
Man can this kid get any worse. We already think he's overrated and now smyrna is losing in Virginia? I thought this kid was supposed to carry the team! HA! This kid couldn't beat me on my worst day! I'd love to see this kid on the mat.

Reactions: Bully pulpit
Igetmadatcheeks you sir are a big giant puss! I myself am not a fan of some of the things Smyrna does but that young man is a stud. My assumption is that he made you his bitch and now you're mad. Go play with your easy bake oven and let the wrestlers wrestle.

Even better, I'll personally guarantee you on my child that I'll give you $100 to go say what you are saying to Tony or his fathers face.

Reactions: 84rider
obv trolling he joined forum the day he posted that, maybe an attempt to be funny since that kid is probably the best in the state in any weight class.

obv trolling he joined forum the day he posted that, maybe an attempt to be funny since that kid is probably the best in the state in any weight class.
Definitely trolling, but Idk about the rest of the statement.. Definitely a great wrestler but not sure i'd take it that far...

It’s like comparing apples to oranges tho- he’s a different style of wrestler. Shot defense doesn’t seem to be great, fantastic upper body guy. I just don’t see him beating guys like Dean, Hayes, Natarcola, Rosser, Stratton. Probably a few others (if they were the same weight.)

i would say he is the best wrestler pound for pound....he is the only wrestler that could possibly win a state championship in 3 maybe 4 different weight classes...

Why is he the only nationally ranked wrestler if his shot defense isn’t that good. I’ve watched him wrestle a lot and defend plenty of shots. He’s beaten a number of nationally ranked wrestlers who have tried shots. I agree that the others are good, but he’s the only one who’s proved he can compete and win at the national level.

i guess the argument being made here is that lighter weights are more highly skilled, i cant argue against that, but wuest is the best in relation to people at his weight.... by far imo.

Reactions: Fightingbluehen
But again, nationally ranked at a weight class where the style is much different. No knock to the kid at all- he’s very talented and the best by far at 195. If you go to the beast for instance and watch the finals- you see completely different matches between say a 138 pounder and a 195 pounder. Speaking of the beast, watch the match of Wuest vs. the Malvern prep kid. Prefect example of what I mean by lack of shot defense. The malvern kid wrestled more like a lighter guy- he was a STUD.

You're also talking about a guy in Beard (malvern) who is #1-#2 in the country p4p. I'm sure many of wrestlers would look like they're lacking in defense wrestling the top guy in the country. At his weight that's how guys wrestle. That's like saying a guy who wrestles hwt isn't that great cause he can't do stuff a little guy can, or vice versa. The kid is a stud, no question. We're supposed to be behind our Delaware guys. What's even the point of this post?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT