ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25

Lol it's 2016 we have luxury of technology especially the use of the Internet! Someone upload a video of this kid or something I don't mind being wrong. I would like to know why there is not 1 video of him online

Lol it's 2016 we have luxury of technology especially the use of the Internet! Someone upload a video of this kid or something I don't mind being wrong. I would like to know why there is not 1 video of him online
@Lomcfly, its not a matter of right or wrong. Its a matter of making an assessment of a kid that you've never seen play whether in person or on the internet. All of the 15 schools that have offered him have seen him play.....in person. Of course his being 6'10 is drawing interest but the schools that have offered him can get 6'10 kids in their sleep. All of the schools would like to put him on the court as a freshman (not necessarily as a starter but good minutes). He is 6'10 with a very good skill set. He can shoot the ball out to 25 feet, jump hook with either hand, and has sneaky athleticism. He also passes the ball very well out of the post. He needs to become a better rebounder and get stronger. He's also not a center, he's a stretch 4 that could end up at the 3 before he's done with college!! As far as stats, he prolly scoring around 17ppg and 8-10rebounds( I did say he needed to become a better rebounder). He's constantly doubled and even tripled teamed because of the lack of talent around him on his team. Those that went straight up with him got lit up. Schools are on him for potential but also to contribute as soon as he gets there. He is a totally different player from Ingrahm (who reminds me of Erik Edwards from Wilmington High and Xavier).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT