ADVERTISEMENT

Top 8 in this order when Tourney seedings come out

I know but he made that comment trying to boost his team up because they only lost by 1 to the "Best backcourt in the state"

Best backcourt in the state ?? I get your a Woodbridge fan trying to talk them up but that's crazy Newark backcourt is stacked along with Glasgow and a couple other teams so for you to say that makes no sense you'll see how great a backcourt they have when they get knocked out 2nd round

Woodbridge fan? You must be new to the board...I am a basketball fan & follow all schools in DE as much as possible & have absolutely no ties to Woodbridge. You sound downright basketball dumb right now...Glasgow's backcourt is no match for Rawls & Hyland & by backcourt I mean starting guards at the 1 & 2 guard position. St. George's backcourt will be 1st & 2nd Team All State or 1st & 3rd Team.

Please come back & chat after the 2nd Round in which St. George's will supposedly be eliminated.

I know but he made that comment trying to boost his team up because they only lost by 1 to the "Best backcourt in the state"

St. George's isn't nowhere the best at nothing . But ref helping them kids. Speak truth

Woodbridge fan? You must be new to the board...I am a basketball fan & follow all schools in DE as much as possible & have absolutely no ties to Woodbridge. You sound downright basketball dumb right now...Glasgow's backcourt is no match for Rawls & Hyland & by backcourt I mean starting guards at the 1 & 2 guard position. St. George's backcourt will be 1st & 2nd Team All State or 1st & 3rd Team.

Please come back & chat after the 2nd Round in which St. George's will supposedly be eliminated.

St. George's is not good

St. George's is not good

OK I get it...St. George's is not considered good in your book because they beat your Woodbridge squad & you believe that the refs had a hand in that. Now my question is do you consider any teams here in DE good & if so then who? Because every team has in-state losses outside of St. Thomas More who played most of their games against out of state teams.

Don't think they have an auto bid. Pretty sure archmere wins if they win tomorrow

I don't think he started Tuesday vs Dover which could have been because it was Senior Night but he definitely played.
They are going to need him if they are going to make a run at the title me and u talked about that when they played Cape

They are going to need him if they are going to make a run at the title me and u talked about that when they played Cape

Agreed...they were having Matthews do a lot of the ball handling w/ the point guard Richardson out & that's asking a lot not to mention Matthews he is using a lot more energy w/ the ball in his hands & Smyrna wanting him to take the bulk of the shots as well.

They have 2 of the best players in Delaware, they won 15 games so I assume they just got lucky?

Stop with the non sense. Im gonna say again
OK I get it...St. George's is not considered good in your book because they beat your Woodbridge squad & you believe that the refs had a hand in that. Now my question is do you consider any teams here in DE good & if so then who? Because every team has in-state losses outside of St. Thomas More who played most of their games against out of state teams.

I'm gonna leave it to you like this! Quit giving me this conversation about out of state schools etc. Any school there playing aren't top anything . About the same level of play there playing against out of state. ( not including private schools) Dude stop ya non sense. I'm completely a fan of sports . Who ever is dominant I'm all for it... If any team players etc.... Aren't what your posting why agree! Geez!

Stop with the non sense. Im gonna say again

I'm gonna leave it to you like this! Quit giving me this conversation about out of state schools etc. Any school there playing aren't top anything . About the same level of play there playing against out of state. ( not including private schools) Dude stop ya non sense. I'm completely a fan of sports . Who ever is dominant I'm all for it... If any team players etc.... Aren't what your posting why agree! Geez!

Ummm OK...I think I missed the part where you told us who you consider good here in DE this year if you don't consider St. George's good "here in DE" this year??? That was the simple question.

Woodbridge played CR midseason when CR was 7-3 on the rise. Down year for St. George's???...they have the best backcourt in the state by a long shot, returned a First Team All Stater (POY candidate this year) in Kyson Rawls from a team that went to the chip last year & are 15-4 this year. They are legit.

Are they a serious contender or is St. Georges on that 2nd tier of teams who can make some noise but won't make it to the final four?

St. George's is a definite serious contender w/ experience from getting to the chip last year. Who might you consider serious contenders? The parity is so crazy this year that I think there are about 6-8 serious contenders but unfortunately they will eliminate each other starting in that 2nd Round because of the bracket matchups.

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
St. George's is a definite serious contender w/ experience from getting to the chip last year. Who might you consider serious contenders? The parity is so crazy this year that I think there are about 6-8 serious contenders but unfortunately they will eliminate each other starting in that 2nd Round because of the bracket matchups.
About to find out wat Mount is built like.. Rough road.. St. Marks .. Cape .. Newark.. Sanford all on same side.

I agree 6-8 contenders i won't be surprised if a Cinderella made it to final 4

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT