ADVERTISEMENT

Trevon Duval

Dropping 3's

All-Conference
Jan 7, 2009
What's the latest and status on him? Iowa Wolves released 10 man roster on the 29th for bubble play and he's not listed.

Reactions: Patcomic
This is kind of related in a way to by post about Bones. Hindsight is 20-20. Young Duval would have been better off transferring to like another Power 5 school that would have lusted after his skill set. Of course, it is easy to say now. Best wishes to the young man.

This is kind of related in a way to by post about Bones. Hindsight is 20-20. Young Duval would have been better off transferring to like another Power 5 school that would have lusted after his skill set. Of course, it is easy to say now. Best wishes to the young man.
C'mon Bummy, unsure how you bring Bones into the convo. That's blasphemy! Bone is having a stellar career @ VCU. Yeah we all know Trevon would've been better off elsewhere, personally never liked him going to Dook.

C'mon Bummy, unsure how you bring Bones into the convo. That's blasphemy! Bone is having a stellar career @ VCU. Yeah we all know Trevon would've been better off elsewhere, personally never liked him going to Dook.

No blasphemy from a man of God....

Connected the conversation in this way. Previously, I brought up Bones in the context of transferring to a Power 5 school. In hindsight, I remarked that Duval maybe should have considered that option. I have lost my high opinion of Duke as Coach K now goes for one and doners and recruits over kids.

Speaking of Bones would‘t you like seeing him perform against Villanova as opposed to St. Joe’s?

Please have the last word as you are a basketball guy...

Last edited:
No blasphemy from a man of God....

Connected the conversation in this way. Previously, I brought up Bones in the context of transferring to a Power 5 school. In hindsight, I remarked that Duval maybe should have considered that option. I have lost my high opinion of Duke as Coach K now goes for one and doners and recruits over kids.

Speaking of Bones would‘t you like seeing him perform against Villanova as opposed to St. Joe’s?

Please have the last word as you are a basketball guy...
All good Bummy......

Regarding Duval, he always thought to be a one and done until reality smacked him in the face. He should've went to UK under Calipari's hands. Greater chances of being prepared.

Bones chose VCU over UConn, he had the opportunity. Still love where he's at and how his development is growing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT