ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday night scores

pitt8179

Getting reps on JV
Nov 15, 2015
Howard beat Concord by 20points , Howard played the end of the bench most of the 4th quarter. Maybe the worst Concord team I’ve ever seen

Reactions: coachquil
Smyrna beat Dover 66-61. Smyrna’s Garnett did play tonight.

Dover gave Smyrna everything they could handle. Couple more lay ups fall in and Dover takes that game. Bloodsworth was solid tho

Dover could surprise a few teams this year. Good young guards, in a couple of years Dover should win the conference.

Dover gave Smyrna everything they could handle. Couple more lay ups fall in and Dover takes that game. Bloodsworth was solid tho

It looked to me like once Dover’s young sophomore guards were let go & free to play that they played Smyrna evenly. They weren’t scared of Smyrna’s guards & attacked them on the offensive end. Dover’s Eden Davis fInished w/ 26 while Vonnie Peace had to have close to 20. Smyrna’s Bloodsworth holds Smyrna together & plays under control. Matthews had a decent game but just didn’t get as many looks as he usually gets thanks to good denial defense from Dover.

Yep, CR had 11players score at least 4pts and 12 players to score. Clark led CR with 11pts

I like Smyrna to win the Henlopen North but CR is my sleeper team. They have some talent on that team & it will be interesting to see how the game vs Dover goes this Friday. Dover will compete & I hear even Sussex Tech is much improved this year as well in the Henlopen North.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT