ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Hill

Nhs96

Tackles too high
Jan 17, 2017
Played for the Red Sox in spring training ! Congrats to the dma grad & former bus zebley great he played alongside my son and he definitely could tear the cover off the ball wish him the best of luck he could be something special !

Last edited:
Started for the Red Sox in spring training ! Congrats to the dma grad & former bus zebley great he played alongside my son and he definitely could tear the cover off the ball wish him the best of luck he could be something special !
When did this happen?

Checked all spring training box scores. No Hill.
Don't know why not. Saw video of his first ab on twitter , also there was an article mentioning him as one of the minor league players playing with the big club .

Ok, I see it now. One AB v Tampa. They played split squads that day, I must not have checked both games. I'll keep an eye out. Hopefully he'll get more than one AB this spring. Will be tough to crack the Red Sox outfield for many years with the 3B's out there, Betts (24 yrs old), Bradley (26) and Benintendi (22).

Last edited:
I didn't mean to imply anything. Going from a short season team last year to playing in a spring training game this year is pretty exciting.
Oh okay but yeah I Had the same thoughts that's always good to see being able to pick it up that fast some guys take years before even getting contacted by the big club

Ok, I see it now. One AB v Tampa. They played split squads that day, I must not have checked both games. I'll keep an eye out. Hopefully he'll get more than one AB this spring. Will be tough to crack the Red Sox outfield for many years with the 3B's out there, Betts (24 yrs old), Bradley (26) and Benintendi (22).
Almost impossible to crack without a injury .. was thinking maybe they showed him off in a game for trade possibilities hopefully they send him somewhere with a better chance

While I'd love to see a kid from Delaware on the Red Sox, a trade might be in his best interests.

Reactions: amp34
He got in the game yesterday against the Phillies. Did not get an AB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT