ADVERTISEMENT

Victus / Marruci bat demo SATB Sat 9/8 8-5

Agelof

Mascot
Apr 14, 2015
Coaches,

Victus bats THE BEST source for wood bats and their now parent company Marruci will be doing a BAT demo and discount sale at Sports at the Beach tomorrow SAT 9/8 from 8-5. Huge discounts and chance to demo and select the right fit wood bat. If you've tried to purchase wood you know how overwhelming this can be, so great chance to get it right. The Sale is being organized by Bagel Bombers travel baseball that is still going strong down the Sussex way. Mention coming to SATB for Bat Demo and no charge for entry.

If you don't know Victus, they are fairly local, based up the road out of King of Prussia. They have great customer service and produce the best wood bats ... period. The do not pay MLBs to swing their stuff like the "big guys" Louisville etc, yet almost 25% of MLB players are swinging Victus wood. AXE handle wood like Mookie Betts uses, to George Springer to Bryce Harper (that cool American flag bat in HR derby .. Victus)

Ballpark 25% discounts or more on most items ... Marruci stuff will also be there ... so if say you are looking to try out the new CAT series in the Marruci BBCOR this will be cheapest way to do it. They have some cool Little League wood (at those lengths and weights) that out preform the new crappy USA regulation bats and are LL approved. To me if you want to be the cool kid in LL, hitting dingers with Victus wood is where to be ... If your kid is training this off season and swinging his HS BBCOR WHY? get him his off season wood bat to train with. Curious about Axe handle bats ... you should be they are here to stay ... what better way to swing em before purchase or not.

Looking for a great gift ... customize a fungo with colors, logo and name for only $75 is one of things I am looking forward to ... Heck even a Salies, St. Marks or Caravel coach could look good with a custom school theme color Victus fungo in their hands (sorry I am Cape to core couldn't pass on opportunity)

So that's the honest sales pitch

Any questions feel free to email me : agelof@comcast.net

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT