ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Scores

Originally posted by J12:
I think Dover has more than a good shot in this one
Haven't seen either team this year, but I agree. Other possible upsets are Smyrna, St Geo, Howard and Delcastle.

Dog...missed the Dover loss versus Milford......coaches decisions are clearly part of the game. They lost. Interested in your description of middle school plays. What do they do now that looks like MS? Describe a play for me. I see no, none, zero, similarities. They run a 1-4 set with numerous cuts and screen and rolls, pick and pops. They added some weave action later in the season. All stuff that I have seen from the NBA level down. Not saying it is the best thing for Milford, but middle school plays? I am sure you are just saying that because of the coaches most recent experience. Try to really look at things before you stereotype.

You should take your expertise to the sidelines. I am sure there will be some openings next season. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs. South teams almost gone. I think only Poly, Smyrna, and Dover left. St. George's....gone by the way.

Use to was pretty good but I don't have time anymore. Will you be at the poly game tomorrow?

May make it to semis. I do hope the Henlopen boys can do something though. I noticed only 2 games down south....at poly tomorrow and S.C girls. Southern Delaware basketball teams seem to be long shots now a days.........girls and boys. Even Poly with their size is a long shot in my opinion. Teams up north are bigger, faster, stronger, and tougher. I would like to see a south team rise up. Cape came closest last year. Wood and CR were high seeds that bombed early last year. What gives?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT