ADVERTISEMENT

Week “0” Scores

Watched first half of how hvt game at work. It was pretty sloppy. But evident hvt has more talent. Well hvt rbs are nice and their line was handling Howard pretty well but as you expect first game very sloppy. Without the penalties on big plays hvt could have a RC by now

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
Grabbing a bite at thurstons and the cell is weak in here so I can't stream Flo so thanks MT for the updates

ughh the old clearing the stadium after each game for events like this rears its ugly head.. Should be one ticket for all games that day..

FLO coverage is interesting with the auto slo mo replays every play and announcers that know absolutely nothing about the schools or players... also interesting Teal is starting QB for DMA..

Reactions: Huskerman7
DMA opens the game with a 35/40 yard pass to show they weren’t shying away from Sallies.

Then goes 2 plays, 3 back to back to back penalties. Going the wrong way.

Alleyne is at Sallies now as RB/ATH
yeah I know that but Teal was at TE last year but he looks trimmer and looks good so far.. One of those kids who developed younger than his pear s in rec but looks like he lost the baby fat or whatever.. DMA has some speed too.. They could be dangerous if they just clean up the holding.. The man downfield call on the TD play was iffy though..

yeah I know that but Teal was at TE last year but he looks trimmer and looks good so far.. One of those kids who developed younger than his pear s in rec but looks like he lost the baby fat or whatever.. DMA has some speed too.. They could be dangerous if they just clean up the holding.. The man downfield call on the TD play was iffy though..
I couldn’t agree more. DMA was owed that call. The block in the back was legit, the delay of game was legit, but the illegal man downfield was questionable. I do agree, these reporters need more homework.

Sallies no huddle running at a good pace.. QB looks in control.. no more running to sideline for plays lol

I got too much going on I can’t keep track.

Sallies DMA on my phone, Central Laurel on my iPad, Delaware Stony Brook on the tv, and still trying to find time for Lake Forest/Odessa (whose camera isn’t working) and Utah and Florida just started 😅

Footballl overload

Reactions: MTownCavs09
clocked stopped because halftime.. also it was change of possession.. Official clock is on field not the scoreboard clock.. its not the NFL.. these guys are clowns

Where can the Sallies/DMA game be viewed?

Laurel/Sussex about to start back up in a few minutes.

Where can the Sallies/DMA game be viewed?

Laurel/Sussex about to start back up in a few minutes.
FloSports.com or their app.

In order to watch you have to pay a $20 a month subscription unless you cancel later. Plus side of having it, you get to watch every University of Delaware game.

Reactions: DelaNewb
Announcers for DMA and sallies terrible but they are correct in clowning this ref show- honestly embarrassing and hard to watch- maybe all the DE sports reporters will send them links “YoUCAnSignUpTORef” 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT