ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Scores

Middletown had to run the table in De and after the loss to sallies it went to Sallies having to win against Appo so it cost them too

Bottom line is you have to play who is in front of you, the teams in top half have little margin for error. If they come out flat, making mistakes, turning ball over or penalties, it’ll be over and quickly

Reactions: Woody_Wood
I'm confused are we talking about what cost Middletown or Sallies?

I was saying Sallies "loss" to Appo didn't really cost Middletown anything other than they play Sallies at home instead of Dover. Of course the loss to Appo cost Sallies plenty

Let me state emphatically that I am extremely disappointed in the Sals. Though I am a relatively new fan, I have followed the program since the late 1950's. I attended last night's game with my son-in-law who was coming off a bad scene at UD with the Hens' massive choke-up against Richmond. He figured the Sals would make up for a bad day. Now, he probably needs therapy.

Congrats to Appo for coming up big when it counted.

I am completely mystified by the Sals low IQ play. They had something like 12 penalties for 130 yards. I thought the Sals were a disciplined bunch?!? Gimme Shelter!!! (for all you old guys.)

Last edited:
Let me state emphatically that I am extremely disappointed in the Sals. Though I am a relatively new fan, I have followed the program since the late 1950's. I attended last night's game with my son-in-law who was coming off a bad scene at UD with the Hens' massive choke-up against Richmond. He figured the Sals would make up for a bad day. Now, he probably needs therapy.

Congrats to Appo for coming up big when it counted.

I am completely mystified by the Sals low IQ play. They had something 12 penalties for 130 yards. I thought the Sals were a disciplined bunch?!? Gimme Shelter!!! (for all you old guys.)
Bummy, we agree. Sallies plays undisciplined football on both sides. Last night they had a gap touchdown called back for holding or some such. Instead of 7 they settled for 3 and it cost them big in the end. The UD game was a clinic for the prevent a win defense.

UD has offered Sals James Collins but I think he might be off to a higher level.
It's pretty rare for a kicker to get a D1 full ride scholarship. Most coaches prefer to find one as a preferred walk on or by tryout. I think I read there may only be about 50 or 60 kickers on scholarship at the D1 level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT