ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Scores

But no flag was thrown so when the ball hit the ground it was incomplete. It was treated as a recovered fumble.
that's what I was saying. It should have been a flag for grounding but yes I agree it wasn't a fumble but the net result was about the same as if they called grounding.

oh and McConomy shows his versatility.. as a running back on offense and on special teams running in the 2pt conversion,,..lol

Sals with a 40 some yard FG

Appo 8 Sallies 3 1:37 2nd

According to the announcers Sallies kicker broke the state record for points by a kicker in a season. Who held the record previously?

Last edited:
My guess is Carlton (spelling?) from Newark.
It was a trick question. It's my understanding there are no Delaware high school football individual records kept anywhere. 🤠

besides Sallies hasn't scored enough points this year for that to be even remotely the case.

I guess it's no different than the Red Lion QB claiming he is a top 3 ranked QB in the state.. I have no idea how he came up with that..

200w.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Woody_Wood
It was a trick question. It's my understanding there are no Delaware high school football individual records kept anywhere. 🤠

besides Sallies hasn't scored enough points this year for that to be even remotely the case.

I guess it's no different than the Red Lion QB claiming he is a top 3 rated QB in the state.. I have no idea how he came up with that..

200w.gif
According to MaxPreps, Chris Albero is averaging 4.9 points a game kicking while playing 9 games. That’s most likely the most points for a kicker this season.

I guess it's no different than the Red Lion QB claiming he is a top 3 rated QB in the state.. I have no idea how he came up with that..

200w.gif

When I coached we were told that Delaware didn't keep individual records . That was early 2000's .

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Sallies leads 10-8

Sallies ball on Appo 30 after some dumb call by coach..

Next play TD pass for Sals... 17-8 Sallies 9:24 3rd

So because the meeting tomorrow is “in person only” does that mean we can’t listen to it in Webinex like we have been?

No it is a public meeting so you can just go in and sit down. May have to sign in. You can make public comment at the end of the meeting

Appo shows some fight.. 1yd td run after a couple long pass connects.. 2pt no good

Sallies 20 Appo 14 8:27 4th

Anyone think Sallies calls too many plays to set up for a FG when they should have been going for the score? I think scoring FG's instead of TD's will hurt them in the playoffs.. I get it could win them a game as well like if your setting up for a game winner in the end but just think settling for FG's earlier in the game could be an issue

Same play for the 2pt pat. 22-20 Appo with 2:57 left

up to Sal freshman QB now to get Sals in FG range for the game winner..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT