ADVERTISEMENT

What ever became of Mark Delpercio?

HDST06

Good all around Player
Jan 9, 2007
I moved from Delaware about 11 years ago. I know he went to Texas, but don't know much more.

I moved from Delaware about 11 years ago. I know he went to Texas, but don't know much more.
I don’t believe he’s a coach anymore. His team was under investigation for severe hazing. Multiple kids I believe were arrested and he was suspended. There was an article about it a little while ago. If I find it out share it on here.

Reactions: TEDDYBEAR72
Alice High School (somewhere in Texas)

Mark DelPercio
Asst. Athletic Director/Girls Coordinator

Email: mark.delpercio@aliceisd.net
Coach Mark DelPercio has coached 34 years. He served as a Head Football Coach for 23 years but also assisted in Wrestling, Baseball and Lacrosse. He spent a majority of his coaching career in Delaware and has won 172 games as a Head Football Coach, qualifying for the postseason every year as Head Football Coach in Delaware and Texas. His teams played in 8 State Championship games in Delaware, winning 3 of them. He previously served as President of the Delaware Coaches Association for 10 years and Athletics Chair for the Delaware Blue-Gold All-Star Game for 15 years. In 2017, Coach D received the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association's Lifetime Achievement Award and was voted Coach of the Year twice, 2007 and 2012. Coach D has come to Alice excited and honored to be part of such a passionate community. He looks forward to assisting our Lady Coyote coaches as we continue to take our programs to another level. He will be training our Lady Coyote leaders under the premise that...Bad Teams - No One Leads, Good Teams - Coaches Lead, Elite Teams - Players Lead! Coach D earned his Bachelors Degree from the University of Delaware and Masters Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Delaware State University. He resides in Orange Grove with his lovely wife Erica, living next door to their beautiful granddaughter, Sophia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT