ADVERTISEMENT

Trivia?

dovetail

All-State
Nov 13, 2003
What H.S program in Delaware has the most program wins? I know the Sals are pushing at 625 wins but I think the honor might go to Wilmington Charter whose predecessor, old WHS started playing in 1895 or so. Newark might be in the same situation. Don't know much about Penn's history aside from Bill Cole and Bruce Reynolds. Downstate...Laurel?, Dover?

So I spent sometime on this question.....Why I don't know.... I found some numbers but it was for a 10 year span. From 2004 - 2014 Caravel had the best record in the state going 95-23, Middletown was 2nd going 93-25, and 3rd was Sallies going 93-27. Also another fun fact Middletown hold the longest win streak for the Great State of Delaware with 53 straight wins from 1962 - 1967.

Nice Job, Dude.
Bummy is like Forrest Gump. I was at the Newark-Middletown game when the Yellowjackets ended the streak in November of 1967. I also attended all the Sals-Middletown games in the Billings era. Having no state football tournament made these games even more meaningful. I believe that when Conrad and Middletown both went undefeated, the DASSA group realized we needed a FB tournament like the Bball tournament that started in ‘67.
Now, back to the weather channel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT