ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of sorcery is this team up too?

Oct 24, 2017
I thought I was going to be done with this DMA topic until I was watching some of the film and I realized the most preposterous thing that man has ever seen. Like this topic I am about to bring up may be as shocking as finding out I had 2 dad's my entire life. One can not simply comprehend what one has seen with one's eyes. I, in all my long short months of watching football, have never seen a team as soft as them. I actually can not recall them making any tackles. I literally have talked to over 4 running backs on other teams and they run out of bounds every time cause they feel bad. You know that a well rounded educated man does not simply believe in this nonsense, but then I watched their film and it was true. Like I said before and Im going to say now, my 3 and a half yearold son with no arms or ears can make more tackles then this team.

Woodbridge wins it all Milford poisoned them at team dinner just Manlove won’t let that out to the press because he thinks it is an excuse

I thought I was going to be done with this DMA topic until I was watching some of the film and I realized the most preposterous thing that man has ever seen. Like this topic I am about to bring up may be as shocking as finding out I had 2 dad's my entire life. One can not simply comprehend what one has seen with one's eyes. I, in all my long short months of watching football, have never seen a team as soft as them. I actually can not recall them making any tackles. I literally have talked to over 4 running backs on other teams and they run out of bounds every time cause they feel bad. You know that a well rounded educated man does not simply believe in this nonsense, but then I watched their film and it was true. Like I said before and Im going to say now, my 3 and a half yearold son with no arms or ears can make more tackles then this team.

Yeah because grabbing and twisting nuts makes a line hard. SMH. They really do need some girls in your school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT