ADVERTISEMENT

Fanoffootball123 Week 0 Pics

fanoffootball123

Recruited by College
May 10, 2007
I haven't done this in a few years but with more time on my hands I figured what the hell. I've been away from the game for a bit but doing this keeps my interest peaked.

Week 0

Hodgson 19 CR 12

Coach Moffett begins his last season with a close win over a CR team that has to be better than last year. CR has 27 seniors and should keep the game close.

Sals 35 Cape 7

Cape is young and taking on Sallies in week 1 with youth and a new coach will be super tough. Last year Cape was 1-9 but played some really exciting games. Sallies lost a lot on offense but they'll have enough to win this game easily.

DMA 31 Howard 21

I don't like to pick against Coach Ritter but DMA is the better team.

Laurel 21 Sussex Tech 16

Game should be much closer than last year (Laurel 41-8) but Laurel has just enough talent and confidence to win this game.

Sussex Central 26 William Penn 14

Penn just hasn't been good enough in recent years for me to pick them in this one. Central is always very well coached and is looking to bounce back from a subpar season last year.

St. Mark's 21 Appo 13

St. Mark's is considered a favorite in 2A and has plenty of returnees and talent to win a lot of games this season. They better not overlook Appo though. Short week of prep for both of these teams and it should be an interesting game.

I haven't done this in a few years but with more time on my hands I figured what the hell. I've been away from the game for a bit but doing this keeps my interest peaked.

Week 0

Hodgson 19 CR 12

Coach Moffett begins his last season with a close win over a CR team that has to be better than last year. CR has 27 seniors and should keep the game close.

Sals 35 Cape 7

Cape is young and taking on Sallies in week 1 with youth and a new coach will be super tough. Last year Cape was 1-9 but played some really exciting games. Sallies lost a lot on offense but they'll have enough to win this game easily.

DMA 31 Howard 21

I don't like to pick against Coach Ritter but DMA is the better team.

Laurel 21 Sussex Tech 16

Game should be much closer than last year (Laurel 41-8) but Laurel has just enough talent and confidence to win this game.

Sussex Central 26 William Penn 14

Penn just hasn't been good enough in recent years for me to pick them in this one. Central is always very well coached and is looking to bounce back from a subpar season last year.

St. Mark's 21 Appo 13

St. Mark's is considered a favorite in 2A and has plenty of returnees and talent to win a lot of games this season. They better not overlook Appo though. Short week of prep for both of these teams and it should be an interesting game.
Agree with all of em! Good stuff

Reactions: Woody_Wood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT