ADVERTISEMENT

Who will win the D2 Chip???

As long as they come from the south I'm happy. If you like Woodbridge you have to be concerned about the loss to Friends. If you like Delmar you have to be worried about how Milford was able to move the ball on them last week. I know they had LB's out, but still.......

Reactions: Chill44
As long as they come from the south I'm happy. If you like Woodbridge you have to be concerned about the loss to Friends. If you like Delmar you have to be worried about how Milford was able to move the ball on them last week. I know they had LB's out, but still.......
Not concerned at all, no excuse for the loss but many starters left the game for severe cramps and didn’t return, I agree though, if they come from the south I’m cool lol

I’m taking the old mill crab house boys over the jimmys grill boys all day long

The loss to Friends was a lucky week for Friends. Woodbridge was coming off a beat up, physical game against Dover the week before. Then it took alot for Woodbridge to lose that game like throwing that silly interception with less than a minute left on their side of the field setting up the Friends Game Winning Field Goal.

Who are you taking?
I think Woodbridge will win tonight because whatever delmar does they will be #2 seed. Woodbridge needs tonight victory for a statement win and to assure that last playoff spot. However Woodbridge will not win the chip this year. I believe they will make the semis if they they are in as the #6 seed.

I think Woodbridge will win tonight because whatever delmar does they will be #2 seed. Woodbridge needs tonight victory for a statement win and to assure that last playoff spot. However Woodbridge will not win the chip this year. I believe they will make the semis if they they are in as the #6 seed.

Not so fast my friend! (lee corso voice) According to sources, if woodbridge would win tonight, they will receive 6 points. 4 for beating a d2 school and 2 bonus points for Delmar having 9 wins. Therefore....If woodbridge were to win, we could be looking at a rematch at Woodbridge for round 1...but if the Cats do what they do and win tonight..then they will more then likely be a 2 seed.

Reactions: Chill44
I think it will go to either Delmar or Woodbridge, but I just wanna remind everyone that A.i. Is blowing teams out. (Cupcake schedule) but I would consider them the Dark horse here. Friends, Archmere, Tower Hill sure, good teams, Delmar, Woodbridge, and A.i. Seem like they can score at will. So my pick is Delmar, with Woodbridge and A.i. Coming in at a even 2-3

AI needs to have a punishment for their brawl! They should have their point total divided by 10, not 9. Horrible job by DIAA on that one!

Reactions: NoQuit
I think it will go to either Delmar or Woodbridge, but I just wanna remind everyone that A.i. Is blowing teams out. (Cupcake schedule) but I would consider them the Dark horse here. Friends, Archmere, Tower Hill sure, good teams, Delmar, Woodbridge, and A.i. Seem like they can score at will. So my pick is Delmar, with Woodbridge and A.i. Coming in at a even 2-3

AI has a distinct home field advantage, so the potential for two home games will serve them well. I still think if they draw Woodbridge, that could be their stumbling block. Can't look past a potential semifinal matchup with Archmere or a Howard team with something to prove.

Archmere and Howard can have everything to prove but you still need to have the horses. I don't think they do. I'll stick with my 3. Delmar, Woodbridge, A.i.....in that order.

Delmar doesn’t have the 2 seed locked up. If they lose tonight they will drop to the 5 seed.

Lies here is the most likely outcome

WOODBRIDGE/FRIENDS win

1)AI duPont - 41/9=4.56

2)Friends - 42/10=4.20

T-3)Archmere - 40/10=4.00 (4.10 if Dover wins)

T-3)Delmar - 40/10=4.00

T-5)Woodbridge - 39/10=3.90 (4.00 if Dover wins)

T-5)Howard - 39/10=3.90

T-7)Tower Hill - 37/10=3.70

T-7)DMA - 37/10=3.70

9)Milford - 33/10=3.30

10)St. Mark's - 29/10=2.90 (3.40 if defeat Sals)

Not so fast my friend! (lee corso voice) According to sources, if woodbridge would win tonight, they will receive 6 points. 4 for beating a d2 school and 2 bonus points for Delmar having 9 wins. Therefore....If woodbridge were to win, we could be looking at a rematch at Woodbridge for round 1...but if the Cats do what they do and win tonight..then they will more then likely be a 2 seed.

Butter dipped stolen information Howard Woodbridge tie breaker will be 5 or 6

WOODBRIDGE/FRIENDS win

1)AI duPont - 41/9=4.56

2)Friends - 42/10=4.20

T-3)Archmere - 40/10=4.00 (4.10 if Dover wins)

T-3)Delmar - 40/10=4.00

T-5)Woodbridge - 39/10=3.90 (4.00 if Dover wins)

T-5)Howard - 39/10=3.90

T-7)Tower Hill - 37/10=3.70

T-7)DMA - 37/10=3.70

9)Milford - 33/10=3.30

10)St. Mark's - 29/10=2.90 (3.40 if defeat Sals)

If Delmar loses to Woodbridge, they will have 39 points, not 40.
Lie Seth Myers already posted

Here is the butter

after reading many newspapers I have designed a perfect system to pick winners of HS games .

Using past teams rosters and cross referencing that with people conivcited of crimes I have determined the team with the history of the most convicted criminals in the past win present games 99 percent of the time

I used this system to pick the two biggest games this weekend

Middletown Hodgson. / Middletown most convicts wins

Woodbridge Delmar. / Woodbridge most convicts wins

Delmar doesn’t have the 2 seed locked up. If they lose tonight they will drop to the 5 seed.
I have them @ the 6 seed if they lose tonight. [3 way tie with WB and Howard at 39, w/ Delmar having the lowest # of opponent wins of those three teams]

Last edited:
The loss to Friends was a lucky week for Friends. Woodbridge was coming off a beat up, physical game against Dover the week before. Then it took alot for Woodbridge to lose that game like throwing that silly interception with less than a minute left on their side of the field setting up the Friends Game Winning Field Goal.
That silly 200 plus yards passing, an equally effective ground game and a kicker that rarely misses....I agree, that’s awfully lucky.
This luck was supported by a full of load academics subjects like organic chemistry, applied mathematics and let’s not forget Chinese language class. We should also remember the the bus ride from Wilmington to Bridgeville. This must have alllowed the Quakers to be very rested.....you’re right, dumb luck prevailed.

Reactions: WayneJay
That silly 200 plus yards passing, an equally effective ground game and a kicker that rarely misses....I agree, that’s awfully lucky.
This luck was supported by a full of load academics subjects like organic chemistry, applied mathematics and let’s not forget Chinese language class. We should also remember the the bus ride from Wilmington to Bridgeville. This must have alllowed the Quakers to be very rested.....you’re right, dumb luck prevailed.
Yes, that whole academic course load theory has often been the deciding factor in high school football. Somehow the elite academic school managed to overcome a bus ride as well to garner a victory in a close game early in the season. I said the game concerned me and it still does.
However, if the two schools do meet up don't expect to see the soft defense you faced earlier in the year.I don't know of a team in the last 10 years that hung a doughnut on Delmar, that defense is hitting it's stride at the right time.
Luckily Woodbridge have been taking their basket weaving and rock counting courses for a few months, so they are now weighed down academically as well. Also, I hear that they are afraid of bus rides and heights, going over that C&D canal bridge can be pretty scary.

Yes, that whole academic course load theory has often been the deciding factor in high school football. Somehow the elite academic school managed to overcome a bus ride as well to garner a victory in a close game early in the season. I said the game concerned me and it still does.
However, if the two schools do meet up don't expect to see the soft defense you faced earlier in the year.I don't know of a team in the last 10 years that hung a doughnut on Delmar, that defense is hitting it's stride at the right time.
Luckily Woodbridge have been taking their basket weaving and rock counting courses for a few months, so they are now weighed down academically as well. Also, I hear that they are afraid of bus rides and heights, going over that C&D canal bridge can be pretty scary.
Correct We Don't like the Bus Ride but We didn't do to bad at St. Marks a couple of weeks ago.

Is it Angello who got hurt? Hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery. If only Delmar had another quarterback on their squad who had won a state title.

Yeah Angelo went out hurt and it looked bad.. but Trader didn't come in as QB Van Ark did.. but yeah I would ride the Trader Train again if I was running the show

Reactions: NoQuit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT