ADVERTISEMENT

who wins it

Originally posted by Doghead22:
Dover by 5 over st George i can't wait for the championship game
Keep dreaming. Dover beat exactly 1 team that ended the season with a winning record. That team Smyrna beat them too. If they do get past St E's they wont beat Sanford.

I think St Georges could make it to the semis if not the finals. I do not think the bottom half of the bracket is as tough at the top.

old timer i agree the top half of the bracket is hell lol the bottom is a little more relaxed but still good teams

Dover came along strong at the end and st e is the most over rated team I seen this year but they are pretty young will be a force for the next couple of years

Originally posted by Doghead22:
Dover came along strong at the end and st e is the most over rated team I seen this year but they are pretty young will be a force for the next couple of years
How is St E's over rated? Yes they are young but they finished with 8 wins in a row going 16-4. St Es beat #1 Concord, # 6 Sallies, #9 Howard, #13 St Marks twice, #16 Milford, #19 Charter and gave #4 Sanford a run. They also beat 21-5 Germantown Friends and 12-8 Dickinson.

All those up state teams are over rated you will see when the south start winning

Doghead22 your best team down there is polytech 19-1 with a 8th seed I'm not buying it. If they played a real schedule we would really kno how good they are already. seems like the downstate teams only wanna cross the bridge when they have too (tournament time) lol

Poly has the best record down here but they are not the best team downstate I would be shocked if they make it to the Bob they are overrated as well

This post was edited on 3/1 9:45 PM by Doghead22

I'm not down state bias. I just think there all around better than anyone else. No one has been talking about them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT