Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
I guess some of these may have changed since our pre-season picks

Mines

POY- Peace
OPY- Watkins
DPY- Keeler
LPY- Wormley

COY- Manlove (just cause you know its going there) but I would pick Wells.. but honestly you could make a case for any of the 4 ..

I guess some of these may have changed since our pre-season picks

Mines

POY- Peace
OPY- Watkins
DPY- Keeler
LPY- Wormley

COY- Manlove (just cause you know its going there) but I would pick Wells.. but honestly you could make a case for any of the 4 ..
Will definitely be between Watkins and peace for those 2 spots but I think Fowler has a really good chance of DPOY

Reactions: FootballisFun123
Better question......would you take your team championship win or your fantasy team championship win?

I.e. Hypothetically, if Middletown was playing Saturday, and I was in the fantasy championship....which would I rather have.....it's a tough one for me.

My league is $100 buy in, 12 teams. 1st and 2nd place splits pot 75/25....so do I take the Middletown state championship or my $900

COY- Would suggest Tattersall Jr. as he took Friends over late in August, hasn't missed a beat. He has done a fine job adding some wrinkles to the guiding Friends offense.

Better question......would you take your team championship win or your fantasy team championship win?

I.e. Hypothetically, if Middletown was playing Saturday, and I was in the fantasy championship....which would I rather have.....it's a tough one for me.

My league is $100 buy in, 12 teams. 1st and 2nd place splits pot 75/25....so do I take the Middletown state championship or my $900

No brainer, fantasy team all day, I’m in a 10 team $275 buy in, the highest scoring team gets $125 week, weeks 1-13, winning team gets $700 winning team, $425 runner up

lol, same guys 10 years running , live draft at Grottos in Milford, 1 keeper....I drafted Mahomes in the 15th round and crazy as it sounds, I might make him my keeper over CMC or Kamara

I would suggest Isaiah Barnes from SC for DPOY. Best defensive player on the best defensive team in the state.

any other addition subtractions?

for me Wells COF hands down.. How often does the award go to the actually best coached team? It goes to coaches who win the ship because they have the most talent or coaches who's team had a big turn around from the previous year.. In this case its the ship winner and the actually best coached team.. JMHO

Last edited:
I would suggest Isaiah Barnes from SC for DPOY. Best defensive player on the best defensive team in the state.

just being the best player on a great D isnt a shoe in..ask yourself is Barnes a better defensive player than Keeler? or even Moyer from Archmere? its an individual award not team.. just saying

just being the best player on a great D isnt a shoe in..ask yourself is Barnes a better defensive player than Keeler? or even Moyer from Archmere? its an individual award not team.. just saying
And when is the last time a DB got DPOY?

Agreed - but he is a great player. Had a ton of picks and tackles for loss (a special combination). Led team in tackles. Was the best player on the field in the state final, in either game. Not only a great defensive player - but had over 100 yards receiving and a couple highlight reel catches.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT