ADVERTISEMENT

Why do you guys even try anymore

Oct 2, 2018
I was At the semifinal game today watching Sallies defeat Hodgson to advance to the championship. I have Been thinking about the post I could make to rub it in all your faces, again. After proving everyone wrong last week they came out and did it again this week. But I won’t come at you all to bad. Just start listening to me it’s that easy. The football gods blessed me with a talent. The amount of football knowledge I have Is just ridiculous. It’s a blessing and a curse really. I’ll leave you all with just five words. I know More than you. It’s that simple, and if you start listening to me you’ll know more than everyone too.

Because Sals recruits and steals other teams best players.. I heard a certain RB is driving a brand new Camaro a gift from the "friends" of the program

Reactions: 8484ron
Because Sals recruits and steals other teams best players.. I heard a certain RB is driving a brand new Camaro a gift from the "friends" of the program
Why would Watkins want to play for a terrible St marks team that went no where when he can just go and get a championship with a team that feeds him the rock

Reactions: BackinBlack86
All i know is 10 years ago when I was in school I never knew of anyone recieving an athletic scholarship or getting any sort of financial help or gifts.

When those rumors fly around, and people are hating on you, then you are doing something right. I believe the word is called envy.

actually the word is sarcasm.. ever see Fastimes at Ridgemont High..lol

i006436.jpg

All i know is 10 years ago when I was in school I never knew of anyone recieving an athletic scholarship or getting any sort of financial help or gifts.

When those rumors fly around, and people are hating on you, then you are doing something right. I believe the word is called envy.
If you in school 10 years ago and had no clue about students receiving finical support of any kind than you are a special kind of ignorance. For the simple fact that these school give finical benefits for every sport they participate in is your first clue...and the minimal is usually around 3,000 for each sport! The better you are for a certain sport the more they give! It’s just not closely monitored and diaa turns a blind eye to it. They just don’t want to hear or see about it.

Reactions: TheRandomGuy
If you in school 10 years ago and had no clue about students receiving finical support of any kind than you are a special kind of ignorance. For the simple fact that these school give finical benefits for every sport they participate in is your first clue...and the minimal is usually around 3,000 for each sport! The better you are for a certain sport the more they give! It’s just not closely monitored and diaa turns a blind eye to it. They just don’t want to hear or see about it.

You’re dilusional.

Salesianum gives academic scholarships to the top 5% in each class.

I was close friends with a magnitude of the top athletes in the school and was one of them myself and none of us recieved anything.

So, as stated, 10 years ago when I went there, they did not give any compensation what so ever for athletics.

Honestly I’m sorry for you. How bad does your life have to suck that you make up stuff about high school kids just becasue you weren’t good enough to go to Sallies.

Or maybe that certain RB didn’t wanna play at a D2 school and instead wanted to actually play on a good team that he could win a chip with... who just so happens to also run the ball 95% of the time. Hmm really wonder why he transferred.

Reactions: 8484ron
Or maybe that certain RB didn’t wanna play at a D2 school and instead wanted to actually play on a good team that he could win a chip with... who just so happens to also run the ball 95% of the time. Hmm really wonder why he transferred.

Then why didnt he go there to begin with?

Reactions: Rockem sockem
You guys do realize I am being funny.. Trust me I heard all this stuff when my kid was at Red Lion then Caravel.. I am being sarcastic.. I could care less if a kid transfers a hundred times.. I m just making fun of the old heads in this state,,Mostly them southerners who hate lol

Last edited:
how bad does your life suck you have to troll a message board? no friends?
My life sucks? I’m just gonna do a little assuming here. You’re probably what 35 years old sitting here on a high school message board making accusations at high school kids. I’m Sure when you were in high school you hated Sallies but in reality you just weren’t good enough to go. I’m just having a great time enjoying my school going to the state championship. But no you have to get butt hurt about Sallies ever doing good in anything. I know You’re in denial but Sallies is better than you at everything.

My life sucks? I’m just gonna do a little assuming here. You’re probably what 35 years old sitting here on a high school message board making accusations at high school kids. I’m Sure when you were in high school you hated Sallies but in reality you just weren’t good enough to go. I’m just having a great time enjoying my school going to the state championship. But no you have to get butt hurt about Sallies ever doing good in anything. I know You’re in denial but Sallies is better than you at everything.

sure kid go with that ,, your right on point.. you nailed me..lol.... fyi when I was in high school I never even heard of Sallies and neither did anyone else who didn't live in Delaware

Last edited:
Don’t think you will Henlopen fans complain about Sallies at all, in my Dennis Green voice, they are who we thought they are lol. I believe it’s mostly a upstate deal.

sure kid go with that ,, your right on point.. you nailed me..lol.... fyi when I was in high school I never even heard of Sallies and neither did anyone else who didn't live in Delaware
I’m not sure what’s worse growing up in Delaware and hating Sallies for being good. Or coming to Delaware when your an adult and developing a hate for Sallies AS AN ADULT.

I’m not sure what’s worse growing up in Delaware and hating Sallies for being good. Or coming to Delaware when your an adult and developing a hate for Sallies AS AN ADULT.

I dont hate Sallies so there is that.. Are you to stupid to pick up what I was putting down? I guess you are.. kids. sheesh

You do realize transferring for athletic reasons are against the DIAA rules dont you? You probably shouldnt say such things..keep it on the down low

i bet he would love to be 35 again lol. prolly around 50

i bet he would love to be 35 again lol. prolly around 50

51 and living in my Moms basement..They would never let me play play ball with them and stuffed me in lockers.. So I spend all day in this basement hating on them and trying to bring those Neanderthals down..this is my nightmares

640-02776457en_Masterfile.jpg

Sals like every private has needs based financial aide.. Sals gives out about 850,000 a year And yes you or the other kids wont know about it because parents dont tell their kids they put their hand out for aide for them to go there.. but yes the conspiracy theorist question whether that aide is needs based or athletically based.. is what it is

Last edited:
I'm surprised but not shocked that Sallies made the finals. Those in the know knew that Sallies where going to be good, just not this year. I say it again Sallies are going to be a problem over the next two years too much young talent. They are only going to get bigger and stronger. I see the potential for a multiple year run. I just wish my dover boys where there this year.

Last edited:
I was At the semifinal game today watching Sallies defeat Hodgson to advance to the championship. I have Been thinking about the post I could make to rub it in all your faces, again. After proving everyone wrong last week they came out and did it again this week. But I won’t come at you all to bad. Just start listening to me it’s that easy. The football gods blessed me with a talent. The amount of football knowledge I have Is just ridiculous. It’s a blessing and a curse really. I’ll leave you all with just five words. I know More than you. It’s that simple, and if you start listening to me you’ll know more than everyone too.
Praise the Lord, someone that finally speaks the truth. I have been looking for you for so long. So tell me, what are the top 3 NFL bets for tomorrow? I could really use the cash.

Salesianum gives academic scholarships to the top 5% in each class.

I was close friends with a magnitude of the top athletes in the school and was one of them myself and none of us recieved anything.

So, as stated, 10 years ago when I went there, they did not give any compensation what so ever for athletics.
You obviously weren’t as good as you thought you were or maybe your “friends” weren’t either. Because they didn’t tell you what financial benefits or their parents they were receiving.

@Rockem sockem i would like to know what connection you have to the school and how you know so much about their finances. It seems to me that every alumni and studnet has continued to say they do not give atgleyic scholarships and the only people who state they do are outsiders.

And you are right, my friends, were nobodies. Just a former NFL player, MLS players, Navy, Duke, and Northwestern athletic scholarship alumni.

And if you think parents dont disucc finances and schooling with one another you are mistaken. How do I know this? Because every weekend all I heard between my parents and my friends I mentioned aboves parents was them bitching about the tuition.

Sals like every private has needs based financial aide.. Sals gives out about 850,00 a year And yes you or the other kids wont know about it because parents dont tell their kids they put their hand out for aide for them to go there.. but yes the conspiracy theorist question whether that aide is needs based or athletically based.. is what it is
You know, that brings up an interesting question. Now that they have rights to Potters Field, does that open the books of the institution to public eyes?

umm NO.. why would it.. For as long as Sals takes no public funds they can do what they want ... and dont get me wrong I do think they use the same independent vetting services as to determining aide as all schools..but there is nothing to stop someone from sponsoring or paying a students tuition to go there.. That happens at all privates.. Whether it is systematic and known by the coaches or school thats a different story.. I dont think it is.. But yea parents of means will pay for their friends kids to go to a school with their kids.. Particularly if their kid is friends with another kid and they have played sports together growing up..

I would do it..If I had the means and friend of my kid wants to go to a good school but his parents cant afford it and I could yeah.. why not pay it forward

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT