ADVERTISEMENT

Will Looks Good in the Brown and Orange

I'm leaning toward ODU Monarchs. No scoop, just gut feeling. I think Bowling Green, ODU, and UD are all still possibilities for the announcement.

Im hearing Wesley is the top choice....

Sike! Couldn’t say that with a straight face. Could you imagine? That’d be like playing Delaware high school D2....

ITS Old Dominion

DRhGT5FX4AABdez.jpg:large

Congratulations to ODU they are getting one of the best backs I have ever seen. Very underrated. I was hoping to see him in the Brown and Orange, we had a shot . Will went with what he felt was the best fit. I wish him well. Top notch kid.

During my sons recruitment I really liked the ODU coach the best. Unfortunately they never offered none the less I felt that coach cared most about the kids education and is involved in the kids becoming great men. You don’t get that at OSU or Bama where it’s just about winning just saying. I think it’s a great fit for WK25 and apparently he did as well. Itt's a great school that also has great support for their sports programs by the school and community. That and there are worse places to be than Virginia Beach.

Last edited:
FYI. LB4 did not sign with WVU today and announced he would take visits in January and announce in February. Not sure what that is a about.

Last edited:
Welll when I wrote that the only thing I found was his twitter saying what I wrote and WVU recruits page didn’t announce him yet but anyway good for WVU and LB4 but at the time I didn’t post “incorrect” information

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT