ADVERTISEMENT

William Penn vs Sussex Tech

Yea, 3 of Tech starters got in fouls trouble and sat most of the 2nd

Say it now.. Coach of the Year is Sussex Tech coach Damon Ayers.. Not even a close... To take a program that was in the gutter and put them on the map in one year is remarkable. .... Shout John Bishop. ... Ass.. Coach... Lol.. Coach Ayers know who to go get... One thing they will do is go hard.. Win or loose... Thats wat Bishop will bring to the staff... Lol

Reactions: _TK44
Say it now.. Coach of the Year is Sussex Tech coach Damon Ayers.. Not even a close... To take a program that was in the gutter and put them on the map in one year is remarkable. .... Shout John Bishop. ... Ass.. Coach... Lol.. Coach Ayers know who to go get... One thing they will do is go hard.. Win or loose... Thats wat Bishop will bring to the staff... Lol
Ayers would get my vote considering it would have went to William Penn’s coach & they just handled them...LoL Sussex Tech will officially be back at the top the Henlopen North like they were back in Jerry Kobasa’s days w/ Ayers on the sidelines. They will surely be drawing a lot of those Sussex County kids now & it won’t look good for those other down south schools.

Rankings come out..
1. Cape
2. Smyrna
3. Sussex Tech

Henlopen North is clearly dominating this year.. No losses to title contenders upstate i includes.. Sanford, Penn ,Carvel....

Reactions: _TK44
Rankings come out..
1. Cape
2. Smyrna
3. Sussex Tech

Henlopen North is clearly dominating this year.. No losses to title contenders upstate i includes.. Sanford, Penn ,Carvel....
I don’t see them leaving Sanford out of that top 3. I’m thinking that they may have Tech at #4. Henlopen North definitely gonna be well represented in the tournament though. If William Penn loses to Smyrna the last game of the season that would show a helluva gap b/n upstate/downstate this year.

And Caravel made a nice run last year but I can’t consider them a title contender this year. Believe it or not I don’t even have Parker repeating as a 1st Team All-Stater this year.

Agreed! Can’t wait for the tournament this year... it will be interesting to see how the seedlings fall

Yes can’t wait to see the rankings also....with the tech win...CR loss...idk...I’ think tech will be #4 but they could easily move to #2 with a win over Smyrna on Tuesday ....Another huge game...

Henlopen conference as a whole this year will be tough in the tournament...Of course the north teams: Tech, Cape, Smyrna... but don’t sleep on the south....Woodbridge, Lake (beat CR), IR( was up on Cape late), I’ve seen Seaford and they are not bad either, you can look past none of these teams...all these teams will most likely make the tournament...

Coach Tobin let Parker go. Don`t hold this kid back. I understand you want fundamental play. But a bucket getter like Parker, let him get buckets for you. That`s his job!

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT