ADVERTISEMENT

Sallies vs Sussex Central

proudscfan

Good all around Player
Sep 6, 2010
#2 ranked and defending state champion Salesianum makes the trip down south to the Castle to wrestle #1 ranked Sussex Central this Saturday. Any early predictions and what score are you thinking? Let's hear them.

Sallies may be the defending state champs, but 8 of those champs are in college now. I think sallies is in a short rebuild year with some young talent and definitely are not the favorite in this matchup. However that was the case last year as well and it still happened so while “anything can happen” is key for duals like these I think Sussex central on paper and from how they have been wrestling can beat sallies here. Next year might be a different story however.

106: Sals
113: Sals
120:SC
126: SC
132: SC
138:SC
144: Sals
150: Sals
157: SC
165: Sals
175: SC
190: Sals
215: Sals
285: Sals

I think 144 is a toss up. I think SC will have to definitely get bonus point wins from 126-138. I think a lot of the Sals wins will be only 3 pointers outside of Miller

106: Sals
113: Sals
120:SC
126: SC
132: SC
138:SC
144: Sals
150: Sals
157: SC
165: Sals
175: SC
190: Sals
215: Sals
285: Sals

I think 144 is a toss up. I think SC will have to definitely get bonus point wins from 126-138. I think a lot of the Sals wins will be only 3 pointers outside of Miller

106 and 113 could be some tight matches. I’ll take SC at 144 and 150. Hwt could be a close match as well.
Sallies 30
SC 38

Great match, a lot of bonus and swing matches won by central. i watched it online so thank you too central and the great commentators. the 106 upset surprised me and that is a huge swing for central. Central came out ready to wrestle and I think the young guys of sallies weren't as ready. the 120 match looked good, seems like the match was won by Stratton on top and was very impressive from that positions. The last match kind of sounded like it took away the energy though, what an upset, that might mess up some seeds if Girard losses to Foster again.

Great match, a lot of bonus and swing matches won by central. i watched it online so thank you too central and the great commentators. the 106 upset surprised me and that is a huge swing for central. Central came out ready to wrestle and I think the young guys of sallies weren't as ready. the 120 match looked good, seems like the match was won by Stratton on top and was very impressive from that positions. The last match kind of sounded like it took away the energy though, what an upset, that might mess up some seeds if Girard losses to Foster again.
State seeding committee goes by last match I believe. Not overall. So that match could have really hurt. Big win for Decker and Stratton showed he’s the man at 120.

Reactions: Restler89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT