ADVERTISEMENT

Woodbridge v. Delmar

Nov 5, 2019
Woodbridge is an amazing team, the run defense is stout and they have players from all over on that team. I personally think that they have to much for Delmar, and I cannot see them running the ball against Woodbridge successfully....these kids have been through a lot this year and they've handled it well.....I will say that I think that the refs gave them an especially hard time last week and I really think that Delmar will need help from the refs to win this game......almost forgot,Woodbridge in my opinion has an amazing offensive line.....I really think Delmar has a tall order this week

source.gif

Woodbridge is an amazing team, the run defense is stout and they have players from all over on that team. I personally think that they have to much for Delmar, and I cannot see them running the ball against Woodbridge successfully....these kids have been through a lot this year and they've handled it well.....I will say that I think that the refs gave them an especially hard time last week and I really think that Delmar will need help from the refs to win this game......almost forgot,Woodbridge in my opinion has an amazing offensive line.....I really think Delmar has a tall order this week

So Woodbridge played relatively worse against Lake than Delmar because of the refs and relatively worse against Laurel because of issues related to the death of Troy Haynes, Jr.

Or perhaps Delmar did relatively better than Woodbridge in those games because Delmar is better than Woodbridge.

We don't have to wait long to find out the answer to that question.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT