ADVERTISEMENT

Worst I have ever seen

Bummy is now totally irrelevant...posted the most egregious late hit in my over 60 years of watching football. The clip was greeted with collective yawns.

Bib, HS, husker....please insult me. It will do my ego good,

Reactions: Huskerman7
eh.. honestly I have grown tired and bored of football. Pretty much don't care for how the game is played today on and off the field. Can't believe I am saying this but I really enjoyed watching Central win the couple championships playing old school ball.. I spend my weekends watching Golf, Lax, World Surf League and Racing (all kinds) these days... Hendo did take a pretty good smack to the chops though.. somewhere Jack Tatum is smiling

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Bummy is now totally irrelevant...posted the most egregious late hit in my over 60 years of watching football. The clip was greeted with collective yawns.

Bib, HS, husker....please insult me. It will do my ego good,
Jon Buzby and I talked at length about this on our podcast. Agree this was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. This hit was delivered with evil intent.

Jon Buzby and I talked at length about this on our podcast. Agree this was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. This hit was delivered with evil intent.
I just had an opportunity to listen to the discussion of the hit on your podcast. You guys nailed it. Benton should be suspended for first half of next season. Gruesome,

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT