ADVERTISEMENT

WP vs Mount

At Middletown?

Is mounts field that bad? It hasn't rained substantially since Friday night/early Saturday .

They couldn't get a field any closer than Middletown ?

All Mount did this weekend was pro long the beating they are going to take today in Middletown not to mention they already pissed off WP for making them have to play today instead of over the weekend. Dont understand why Mount didnt want to play this weekend . Oh yes I do lol they cant pass much in the wind lol

Hey Gatekeeper you should get your facts straight . Yes it is Mounts home game and from what I heard if it was WP's decision they would have played Saturday or Sunday they had a turf field to play on . Mount chose not to

You heard it hear first upset @ Cavs stadium. WP suffers from Joaquin jinx!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jawnsky
Hey Gatekeeper you should get your facts straight . Yes it is Mounts home game and from what I heard if it was WP's decision they would have played Saturday or Sunday they had a turf field to play on . Mount chose not to

And again, they weren't the only team to move a game around this weekend for various reasons, real or imagined. Then again, IDK why I'm arguing with a guy who created a whole thread to whine about Smyrna getting love and press.

Whatever Gatekeeper Mount was afraid to play that game on Saturday or Sunday they could have played it there was a turf field available they chose not to play on the weekend and they still got spanked tonight welcome to Flight A

Whatever Defenserest. Mounts field is still mush today. Both Superintendents said no to a Sunday game. Caravel said they could use their field "if" Mount would schedule them and pay a bunch of money. That is bullsh*t if you ask me. And they wonder why they can't get in state games. Archmere and Tower Hill said no. Oh and Penn said no to playing it there. Mount was beat by a school with twice the population and only has 40 kids on the team. Not a bad showing by the smallest "A" school.
What turf field was available??? Kirkwood soccer??

Caravel asked for money? I sure would like to hear what RR knows about that. Last time I heard, for a reschedule the field was free, but Caravel wanted the concessions.

Whatever Defenserest. Mounts field is still mush today. Both Superintendents said no to a Sunday game. Caravel said they could use their field "if" Mount would schedule them and pay a bunch of money. That is bullsh*t if you ask me. And they wonder why they can't get in state games. Archmere and Tower Hill said no. Oh and Penn said no to playing it there. Mount was beat by a school with twice the population and only has 40 kids on the team. Not a bad showing by the smallest "A" school.
What turf field was available??? Kirkwood soccer??

I find that very hard to believe... CA has never charged to used the field and has only kept the concessions.. Gate gets collected by the home team in the game.. They have asked for consideration of playing them in the past but that was from teams using the field full time for their home games.. No way they could require MP to play them as MP being in Flight A only has a couple OOC games available and you dont know if the openings would line up...

Last edited:
Soccer you should get your facts straight before you start spouting off at the mouth. I know for a fact Tower Hills field was available Sunday and the Colonial School District Superintendent said YES to a sunday game Mount said no and didn't want to play . The offer came from Tower Hill at NO cost to play Saturday or Sunday. It doesnt matter Mount still got spanked and welcomed to Flight A.

Ho
Soccer you should get your facts straight before you start spouting off at the mouth. I know for a fact Tower Hills field was available Sunday and the Colonial School District Superintendent said YES to a sunday game Mount said no and didn't want to play . The offer came from Tower Hill at NO cost to play Saturday or Sunday. It doesnt matter Mount still got spanked and welcomed to Flight A.
Holliway a ex Penn guy said they could use field.

Defenserest. You have no idea what you are talking about. Tower Hill played at 3, and the civic group around the school said no to the lights. Sunday was not allowed by the supers, not Mount. Welcome to Flight A was the Newark game. They won.

Reactions: Jawnsky
Again your wrong Soccer , I know for a fact the Colonial School District Superintendent agreed to let the football team play on a Sunday I guess Mounts didnt want to allow their team to play either way they still got spanked . Doesnt matter Mount tried everything to get Penn out of their element and it didnt work they still dominated that game .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT