ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Community Loss

Takestime

Mascot
Jan 21, 2018
For those of you that don't know, DE wrestling community has lost a great young man. Alex Creasey passed away. He was a great competitor and a quiet young man. Never in all the years I have watched him had he ever displayed unsportsmanlike behavior. Won and loss like a class act. Please pray for his family. They will need the support. I am sure his Milford wrestling family is hurting terribly as well. Alex wrestled practically his entire life. Wrestled with many Team Delaware teams with kids from all over the state. He will be missed. God bless him and his family.

This is so tragic, I don't know what to say. Alex was a fantastic young man who always carried himself like the champion he was.The community, but more importantly his family and friends are absolutely crushed by this tragedy. He and his family remain in my prayers.

Such a shame. His poor parents and friends. I would not want to be a teenager these days. Prayers to you all.

For those of you that don't know, DE wrestling community has lost a great young man. Alex Creasey passed away. He was a great competitor and a quiet young man. Never in all the years I have watched him had he ever displayed unsportsmanlike behavior. Won and loss like a class act. Please pray for his family. They will need the support. I am sure his Milford wrestling family is hurting terribly as well. Alex wrestled practically his entire life. Wrestled with many Team Delaware teams with kids from all over the state. He will be missed. God bless him and his family.

Alex was friendly to the entire wrestling community and will be missed, Greatly! Although my son was from an opposing high school he would always say Hi to me and shake my hand, the true sign of a youngman with the right values. His father and him would cheer my son on despite being from different teams, that's just how nice he was. His smile will be sorely missed. Prayers and heartfelt thoughts to his poor family.

Alex was friendly to the entire wrestling community and will be missed, Greatly! Although my son was from an opposing high school he would always say Hi to me and shake my hand, the true sign of a youngman with the right values. His father and him would cheer my son on despite being from different teams, that's just how nice he was. His smile will be sorely missed. Prayers and heartfelt thoughts to his poor family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT