ADVERTISEMENT

WTH HSFOOTBALLFN?

ravensrooster2

Top 100 Prospect
Jun 30, 2010
Randy Fields?.. that kid shot up.. last time I saw him he was like 5'8 150lbs or something.. kids is putting on a show in the Big House vs Paramus Catholic .. actually a few of the Delaware kids at St Frances are doing well...

well it was good for a half.. Paramus blowing SFA out now.. showing why a real team will beat a recruited up transfer team ..SFA too undisciplined in their assignments and playing for themselves.. SFA QB is inconsistent.. 1 good throw followed by 5 bad ones..

Last edited:
"showing why a real team will beat a recruited up transfer team"

That's exactly what I've been saying all along about ECAravel, and you're finally agreeing!!!

And all this time I thought you weren't paying attention to my lessons.

Reactions: spartakos
"showing why a real team will beat a recruited up transfer team"

That's exactly what I've been saying all along about ECAravel, and you're finally agreeing!!!

And all this time I thought you weren't paying attention to my lessons.

LUKE 2: 41-52 ( Jesus Teaches the Elders)

47 "Everyone who heard Him was amazed at his understanding and his answers....."

Can I have an Amen?!?

Yeah Randy had a pretty damn good game lastnight.

He looks to have turn the corner and become more mature as a player (laziness was a problem)

He is easily 6"3 180 right now

rr, I am ribbing Cowtown about being a young guy teaching all of us elders. I related to Jesus in the Temple.
OK, that was a little off the wall. I was inspired by Army beating Temple last night....28-13 ...go Black Knights!

I will banish myself for the rest of the morning.

rr, I am ribbing Cowtown about being a young guy teaching all of us elders. I related to Jesus in the Temple.
OK, that was a little off the wall. I was inspired by Army beating Temple last night....28-13 ...go Black Knights!

I will banish myself for the rest of the morning.

LOL not necessary to banish yourself... you are forgiven my Son

@Bum
don't leave now...
Clones going to fail and I want you to bring joy to all!!

Thats him LOL He wishes,, This is him

homeless-man-dog-shaggy-man-dirty-rags-playing-accordion-harmony-asking-help-vector-illustration-70410645.jpg

Last edited:
Rumor has it Bummy has masked his age. Much like those Chinese gymnasts did a few years back.

Sparty really? your one sick mofo dude lol..although I don't think armpit hair is a deal breaker if the body is tight lol just keep your arms by your side honey.. bada bing! wohhh the Diceman cometh

@RR
it's what's going on "down South" that got me's concerned .........
haaaaaaaa

Hahahaaaa
I have hot McDonald's coffee coming out my frickin nose....u ass!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT