ADVERTISEMENT

2021 State Championships scores

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
End 1

Archmere-13
Woodbridge-0

Another slow start for WB. Archmere is working them over pretty good to start with great execution on O and discipline on D

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Back breaker 80yd td run on the counter by Kim after two nice defensive stands by Archmere D.. Archmere 20 WB-0 2:42 3rd

Smyrna drives for the score on the opening drive capped by a WKnight 1 yd plunge.. pat NG Smyrna 6 MT 0 9:13 1st

Middletown gets on the board B Davis scramble for the rushing TD. MT 7 Smyrna 6 2:18 1st

Smyrna counter punches with long td run Y Knight out of the EQ.. 2pt good 14-7 Eagles :46 1st

Middletown answers back.. TD run Pearson.. 14-14 9:55 2nd

We got an entertaining game here folks..

Good drive by Smyrna.. W Knight powers it in for the TD then again for the 2... Smyrna 22 Middletown 21 5:53 3rd

This game gets better with every play. 4 minutes left. Lets see if Smyrna O or Mtown D wins the title

Middletown takes back the lead.. Going for it 4th and goal on 3.. TD pass.. pat good. MT 28 Smyrna 22 3:54 left.. drive aided by big play from Tart

Not sure what Smyrna was doing that last drive.. They needed to get out of that weird formation.. Turn over on downs. MT ball 2:24 left
That was a horrible series for Smyrna..SMH

Next up Laurel v St E

This game may be a little hard to watch after watching two really good 3A teams.. just saying

but we'll give it a try..

Reactions: MTownCavs09
Next up Laurel v St E

This game may be a little hard to watch after watching two really good 3A teams.. just saying

but we'll give it a try..
Well here we go. No secret that you don’t like Laurel. Perhaps you can find something else to do for the next 3 hours instead of watching and tearing a team apart?

Video tip …check out the PIAA Group 6 championship. MT. l ebanon vs S J Prep. Channel 9 on FIOS on COmcast, who knows?

Well here we go. No secret that you don’t like Laurel. Perhaps you can find something else to do for the next 3 hours instead of watching and tearing a team apart?
I have nothing against Laurel fool... I was actually pulling for Laurel in this one..

I have nothing against Laurel fool... I was actually pulling for Laurel in this one..
Well, fool, you were talking about their helmets last week and now you are talking about the next game being nothing to watch. Pardon me for making assumptions based on your asinine posts. My bad. And I honestly couldn’t care less who you are “pulling” for.

Well, fool, you were talking about their helmets last week and now you are talking about the next game being nothing to watch. Pardon me for making assumptions based on your asinine posts. My bad. And I honestly couldn’t care less who you are “pulling” for.
it was a frickin joke .. stop being so sensitive... by the way Laurel just scored

STE 8 Laurel 6 4:18 1st

Man if your STE how do you let that happen?.. Your pretty much into half with a 8-6 lead then bam boom TD laurel Laurel up 14-8 17 seconds until half

Reactions: Huskerman7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT