ADVERTISEMENT

2022 DELHS CP WEEK 6 GAMES *THURSDAY GAME*

hey now.. on cue I would be remiss if I didn't say anything but regarding the Mt Zion "Prep" v Friends game. I wasn't going put this game on the board because well frankly I am surprised Friends is playing them but when I messed up the original 10 I threw it in.

My original thought would be people would not know what they are and figure they were one of those small patsy cake teams like Sidwell Friends or George School etc that the SPL teams like to schedule in the past. I am not saying as of yet who will win but seeing some of the picks I would have to caution folks to do a little research as it could be a rude homecoming for Friends.. just saying of course.

*this has been a BiB public service announcement..take it with a grain of salt
Friends had AI scheduled for 10/15. The school took what they could find. DMA might have been a possibility, but fell through...I think. The Quakers will line up and play as always.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Well no one went 3-0 on the 3 FNL games so we won't have a perfect this week.

Only one picker @eagle control went 2-1 Central and Smyrna and had them at 9 & 8 to lead with 17 pts going into Saturday

The anti Chip and Brian Kelly banter here throws me off my game from time to time.
no problem lol.. I would have overlooked the numbering deal because that was obvious but I have no way to guess where you would have put the McD/Delcastle pick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT