ADVERTISEMENT

2024 news, transfers, coach openings, commits

DEHSFan22

Getting reps on JV
Feb 13, 2015
Newark, DE
Anybody know which teams are adding/subtracting, or where feeder programs are sending kids?

Waiting for Smyrna to blow up a bit more than they’ve been. When do they turn the corner?

Does Odessa make a big jump this year or still a few years and how does that impact Appo/Mtown?

What else?

Sallies will add transfers as long as the sun continues to rise in the East and set in the West.

Smyrna continues to develop and i see them only getting stronger.

Odessa’s schedule could allow them a legitimate shot at a 10 win season in their first run at a season with all four grade classes.

…if OnePctShowcase posted on their IG is true, looks like Cobb from Tower Hill is transferring to…

…you guessed it…

Sallies.

Reactions: delawarenole
I did not see Cobb from Tower Hill on either of the All-State teams. Is that transfer significant?

Sallies wouldn’t want him if he wasn’t going to make an impact. He plays some high level club ball. All-State isn’t the best barometer in this case. Tower Hill lost a really good goalie to Culver Prep a few years ago that I think eventually went on to Princeton but somehow Delaware coaches couldn’t find a place for him on All-State when he was still in State.

Sallies wouldn’t want him if he wasn’t going to make an impact. He plays some high level club ball. All-State isn’t the best barometer in this case. Tower Hill lost a really good goalie to Culver Prep a few years ago that I think eventually went on to Princeton but somehow Delaware coaches couldn’t find a place for him on All-State when he was still in State.
Cobb is a good player and will add value for sure. Not sure how he didn't get anything all state this year.

Markevis Rodgers QB from McKean transfered to Newark. After watching the Blue Gold game, this should benefit the kid. He played great last year at McKean. I would think he would be even better under Jody Russel and staff.

Reactions: DEHSFan22
Markevis Rodgers QB from McKean transfered to Newark. After watching the Blue Gold game, this should benefit the kid. He played great last year at McKean. I would think he would be even better under Jody Russel and staff.
Does he play lax too?

Any commit updates? Saw some real cool ones like Cam Taylor to Duke, Driggs to Tampa, Pompiie to Maryland.

Any others? Also happy to see the Delaware boys go to great lacrosse schools.

Reactions: 84rider
Neither team should have a hard time finding a coach.
I think St M has been posted since Nov. and I believe Conrad found someone but hasn’t announced it yet - their latest notice only referenced the girls opening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT