ADVERTISEMENT

All-State ?

What’s with the “tough guy” “big guy stuff? what are you Bugsy Malone? I didn't realize there was an all conference meeting where they exchanged stats and voted. If so how is a former CA student and former Dad of a CA student privy to these stats? Are you a Blue Hen North coach? doubt it.. I think your full of baloney
I used to be a BHN Assistant coach. For 6yrs in fact. From 2001-2007 (I think...... I'm getting old)
So am I still who you think I am???
lol

why would that change anything.?.. I wouldn't know your history prior to moving here prior to 2011 anyway .. not that it matters but how is a former asst coach from 2007 privy to stats for 2017 all conference voting? especially Middletown they keep their stats under lock and key lol with so many all state selections and all.. Them and Sallies they dont want any scrutiny over their kids being selected

This process is the same everywhere. It’s never been an exact science. More like a popularity contest in some states more the others.

why would that change anything.?.. I wouldn't know your history prior to moving here prior to 2011 anyway .. not that it matters but how is a former asst coach from 2007 privy to stats for 2017 all conference voting? especially Middletown they keep their stats under lock and key lol with so many all state selections and all.. Them and Sallies they dont want any scrutiny over their kids being selected
Well I will let you do the math since you think you know everything.
Take what I posted and add "maybe" 125yds to Fry's stats from the WP game.
Now aren't they right about where they should be or do you think he threw for Chad Jones numbers???
I will wait...........

Well I will let you do the math since you think you know everything.
Take what I posted and add "maybe" 125yds to Fry's stats from the WP game.
Now aren't they right about where they should be or do you think he threw for Chad Jones numbers???
I will wait...........
Let me put it this way gentlemen. If you put the top 5 QB's in the state on one team with a totally impartial coach Fry would win the starting roll easily. Taking nothing away from the other great young men but they would be all playing another position on that team to get on the field.

This young man had an all state year was snubbed for first team all conference would be a shame to keep him off the all state team . First of many offers for him

Reactions: DENative
who is that? by the way a college coach thinking you have potential as a college player does not make you all conference in HS...you make all conference by your production in the conference on the field..Offers are made on measurable size and speed not how good of football player you are just saying..

I think folks are to riled up in "offers": like that is the end all be all.. I have seen many kids with "offers" never see the field in college or even actually qualify to get into college... College coaches throw out offers like candy these days but that doesnt mean the letter of intent will come on signing day and even if they do the college coaches still can x out a kid when there are more letters signed then they have scholly's for Its a dirty game

Last edited:
who is that? by the way a college coach thinking you have potential as a college player does not make you all conference in HS...you make all conference by your production in the conference on the field..Offers are made on measurable size and spreed not how good of football player you are just saying..

I think folks are to riled up in "offers": like that is the end all be all.. I have seen many kids with "offers" never see the field in college or even actually qualify to get into college... College coaches throw out offers like candy these day but that doesnt mean the letter of intent will come on signing day and even if they do the college coaches still can x out a kid when there are more letters sighed then they have sholly's for Its a dirty game
I’m aware of how it works. Usually there are 250 offers per class for about 23 spots on average. This kid is a monster however. And definitely should have not been left off the first team in his conference.

I’m aware of how it works. Usually there are 250 offers per class for about 23 spots on average. This kid is a monster however. And definitely should have not been left off the first team in his conference.

Henlopen North coaches are salty son bitches. they’ll leave a smyrna kid off out of spite. I bet Sussex Centrals coach didn’t vote for 1 smyrna kid. It’s a shame.

who is that? by the way a college coach thinking you have potential as a college player does not make you all conference in HS...you make all conference by your production in the conference on the field..Offers are made on measurable size and speed not how good of football player you are just saying..

I think folks are to riled up in "offers": like that is the end all be all.. I have seen many kids with "offers" never see the field in college or even actually qualify to get into college... College coaches throw out offers like candy these day but that doesnt mean the letter of intent will come on signing day and even if they do the college coaches still can x out a kid when there are more letters sighed then they have scholly's for Its a dirty game
There goes Bozo the hater again. Why can’t you just have a Coke and a smile. You must be bitter about something that happened to you or one of your kids athletically. Did someone at CA start over your kids that paid next to nothing to go there or something??? You showing your true colors. Probably been showing them.......smh

Henlopen North coaches are salty son bitches. they’ll leave a smyrna kid off out of spite. I bet Sussex Centrals coach didn’t vote for 1 smyrna kid. It’s a shame.

Shut the front door with that nonsense, not everyone is small minded like you smh

I don’t explain it, no need to, Henderson is getting a free education, who cares no one but a chronic whiner

There goes Bozo the hater again. Why can’t you just have a Coke and a smile. You must be bitter about something that happened to you or one of your kids athletically. Did someone at CA start over your kids that paid next to nothing to go there or something??? You showing your true colors. Probably been showing them.......smh

The only colors being shown is the color stupid by you.. I am not bitter about anything and especially my kids athletically or academically. Proud would be a more appropriate term. Keep trying to read into things your just digging that hole deeper

I don’t explain it, no need to, Henderson is getting a free education, who cares no one but a chronic whiner

You do need to explain it you dipshit because you said my statement about Hen North coaches not voting for Smyrna players out of spite was bullshit, I gave you an example and you say “oh I don’t have to explain that”

Idiot.

All conference voting is bs. Coaches never vote for the right people. It’s just a popularity contest at that point. All state usually picks the right kids. Honestly though I don’t think Henderson cares about second team all conference... He won the championship and is at UD for free he’s making out pretty well.

Because you are part of the problem with this entire state. Upset you went no where and get a kick out of voting for the wrong guy. Laughing stock of the country Delaware

why should i have to explain to you a topic that you claim to know everything about ie..i bet sc coaches will leave a smyrna kid out because they are "salty" and you bet sc coaches didnt vote for 1 smyrna kid ????

here is my explanation, are you ready ???

you are a schizophrenic male justed social misfit, there it is

Last edited:
Why no mention of Chad Jones AI?

2361 yds 236 per game 143 of 246 58% 26 TD's 6 ints QB rating 115.6

Wilsons stats

1712 yds 155 per game 107 for 221 48% 12 tds 12 ints QB rating 70.2

http://www.maxpreps.com/leaders/football/offense,passing/delaware/stat-leaders.htm

Middletown doesn't post stats so Swagdog if full of horse puckey with his MT stats . He just trolling to pump up his guy

Lets compare these stats with Hendersons

Sr yr

2317 yds 121 of 196 61% 32 TDs 5 ints QB rating 131.7

Jr yr

3297 yds 179 of 286 66% 36 TDS 9 ints QB rating 134.6

* keeping in mind Smyrna doesnt pull their starters in blow outs and keeps running their O

" keeping in mind Smyrna doesnt pull their starters in blow outs and keeps running their O"
Keeping in mind that this has been greatly exaggerated, and to present it as fact is, for lack of a better phrase, "fake news". Henderson and Knight have spent many quarters with pads off or just chilling. In fact, Mr. Henderson has previously documented how often Nolan was out of the game. Please stop perpetuating this myth. It's simple not true for MOST of the games played by Smyrna over the past three years.

Thank you YJM! And to reiterate, Nolan sat in 13qtrs his Jr. season and 14qtrs his Sr. season. You know first hand...as do SHS coaches and fans. It's OLD NEWS now, but imagine if his career stats included 27 additional qtrs. The DEHS QB's in recent history have never sat as much as Nolan.

denative I call BS on your claims Based on what I have seen in person and stats Smyrna posted online no way Hendo sat in every game they played or even half based on your claims.. Nolans SR yr no one had any pass attempts other than Knight with 6.. in 2015 Mcnatt did have 12 attempts but he only appeared in 6 games... Hendo might have sat in some games but maybe only 1 qtr in about half the games if that,, Nolan sat when they were running earthquake Ill give you that

Last edited:
denative I call BS on your claims Based on what I have seen in person and stats Smyrna posted online no way Hendo sat in every game they played or even half based on your claims.. Nolans SR yr no one had any pass attempts other than Knight with 6.. in 2015 Mcnatt did have 12 attempts but he only appeared in 6 games... Hendo might have sat in some games but maybe only 1 qtr in about half the games if that,, Nolan sat when they were running earthquake Ill give you that
Well, I double dog call BS on your BS call. And you owe me a coke jinx! So there...that settles that. :)

First off, I don't care what you think is, or is not BS, or how many games you have McNatt down as playing on some third party website. I sat in the stands for every quarter of every game, and charted every play Nolan was on the field. Let me break it down for your closed, challenged mind in another way. His CG's in '15 were Sals, Dov, ST, SC, CH...'16 season - How, ST, SC, CR, CH. He sat 2 quarters in several games which were out of hand early...even 3 quarters in the '16 opener. It's only an educated guess on my part but I doubt a man with your football knowledge would attend many Smy/Delc or Smy/Appo games where Nolan sat a total of 9 quarters alone in the 4 total games played.

You act like you're so tight with Coach Marks...ask him. Than again, you're so pompous, that wouldn't matter to you either.
You can have whatever opinion you want on here, but understand you're not worthy to question my integrity...especially on something so "old news" and meaningless now. I was, initially, trying to prove a point that very few non-Eagles realize...Smyrna sat their starting QB early and often in almost every regular season game that they should have.

Last edited:
Im pompous lol.. no one that knows me would ever say that if anything they would say I lack self confidence... I guess I just come off that way on social media forums... none the less.. No I know Marks but I am not tight with him at all. my remarks are only "OPINIONS" not fact. Understand most the time on here I am just trying to rile up discussion.. Or trolling if you will.. yeah there are time when I will get into a serious discussion on certain issues but mostly I am just fooling around.. but pompous lol thats funny considering I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder.. I would love to be pompous and stop taking these pills lol

Im pompous lol.. no one that knows me would ever say that if anything they would say I lack self confidence... I guess I just come off that way on social media forums... none the less.. No I know Marks but I am not tight with him at all. my remarks are only "OPINIONS" not fact. Understand most the time on here I am just trying to rile up discussion.. Or trolling if you will.. yeah there are time when I will get into a serious discussion on certain issues but mostly I am just fooling around.. but pompous lol thats funny considering I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder.. I would love to be pompous and stop taking these pills lol

That explains a lot then!

Pickles has a social disorder also it’s called assbagitis just sharing

th

when is all state released
Voting was already completed. Individual Coaches and Players should find out around the middle of this week. It probably won't be in the paper till around Christmas, when they receive pictures for every 1st Team All-Stater.

They should have like a hybrid all state team with D2 players mixed with cheerleaders and then male soccer players, because they are essentially females.

And then leave the real All state team to the real men that play D1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT