ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Saturday scores and comments

NCAA 7v7 championship has begun

being we only have one game I will be mixing in NCAA championship Saturday as well sorry for the OT in advance

Sals goes wildcat but motion.. second time Sals tried to go away from their O and motion penalties.. Sals putting stuff in thinking they cant beat SC playing their game? interesting..

SC ball

7-0 Central half... penalties holding back both teams.. Superman needs to go in his booth at half and put on the cape.. Sals lucky to be only down 7. Central 2 big plays called back for holding..

Serious question,, Is it a Delaware HS rule that refs avoid a measurement at all costs? Seriously I have seen balls a yard short get called 1st down even when the coaches request a measurement? wtf? .. I haven't seen that anywhere else.. It is either a thing that they call first down if its close or they are to fat and lazy to measure but it is a thing I have witnessed in my years here and four of them working chain gang most games .. silliness.. if its close and coach wants a measurement than measure the damn thing

21-0

That’s game. So much for Central not being able to beat any of these teams.

Sussex Central: 21 Salesianum: 7 SC will open the 4th with the ball at the Sallies 15-yd line. 2nd and 14

Isaac Barnes to Javon Toppin for the 15-yd touchdown. First play of the 4th quarter. Extra point no good. Sussex Central: 27 Salesianum:7

Central’s D prevails. About time they start getting some credit. Has to be up there with one of the best defenses this state has ever seen. 75 points in 13 games with 7 shutouts is certainly impressive.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Central’s D prevails. About time they start getting some credit. Has to be up there with one of the best defenses this state has ever seen. 75 points in 13 games with 7 shutouts is certainly impressive.

Give the O some credit also 33 vs Sals D who hasnt given up much all year,, Central is a complete team..a rarity

Reactions: 84rider
any stats from the game yet.?. I am guessing Sals has less than 70 yds rushing and Central out gained them 4 to 1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT