ADVERTISEMENT

CR vs Dover

84rider

D1A Prospect
Feb 27, 2009
just found out this a Thursday night game due to both schools being closed Friday for Veterans Day, looks like other games are still Friday

Sallies fans right now
elfjpg-0d7cf3_1280w.jpg

Bummy you have your place in the DEPREPS hall of fame rest assured. Just don’t rest now. We need your polka

Reactions: 84rider
I am happy for Wagenhoffer. He obviously had his struggles as a soph and JR but he has QB'd his team into the state tournament. Congratulations, Riders.

That’s just straight up rude dude unclebummy is a legend here show some damn respect. You don’t have to agree with him but Bummy is nobodies idiot.
Wait a second, are you attempting to say that somewhere out there a village is missing it's Bummy?

If I am not mistaken this is only the 2nd time in BDN's tenure at Slowskyanum...that would be 2008 and 2017. That is twice in 14 years. The man is a HOF coach. No doubt. Compare that with any other Sals FB Coach in the tournament era.

I guess I won't be having much to say.

I left with .50 seconds left in the 4th, CR toke over on downs deep in Dover’s territory, score was 20-14 CR

Reactions: Bucsnot
Thanks @Chesdel, you’re a good man, hope to catech up with you at a game sooner than later

Last edited:
just wanted to give a shoutout to Dovers Javon Peace, soph RB is quick, he's gonna be a force if he keeps his head in the books and the game, so much talent but needs to work on his attitude. He's still young, he's got an opportunity to be special, i hope it all comes together for this young man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT