Delmar week 1
Seaford week 1
Woodbridge weeks 1 and 8
Caravel week 6
St Marks week 8

Delmar v Cape?
St Marks v Woodbridge?
Woodbridge v Cape?
I see weeks matching up on the list that you posted. Isn't that an easy fix? What's the issue?

WEEK 8 St Marks v Woodbridge @ St M
WEEK 1 Cambridge-South Dorchester(MD) v Woodbridge @ WB

They do have plenty of students there so there has to be some talent in the building. However, they have many issues with the students as far as them being in trouble, there is also racial tension there so whoever comes in will have to deal with that. Honestly the whole culture has the change in order to get that program rolling

They do have plenty of students there so there has to be some talent in the building. However, they have many issues with the students as far as them being in trouble, there is also racial tension there so whoever comes in will have to deal with that. Honestly the whole culture has the change in order to get that program rolling

It is all about leadership. I don't know anybody in that building so I don't have an informed opinion. I think I am right about them being a sleeping giant. The problem is they need somebody to wake them up....

Cape doesn't want any parts of Delmar.

Delmar, Caravel, etc no advantage of your a D1 team to play them. Especially
If your a middle of the pack team that probsbly gets its ass whipped by a top D2 team. The point system penalizes that so bad.

Cape is a sleeping Giant.....
Think cape along with the southern schools are starting to get the population bump - more people move there teams get better.

Newark/Christiana/Glasgow - Mid 80’s tomearly 2000’s

Middletown past 10-15 years

Now Smyrna

Next the Henelopen

Caravel vs Capital Prep Magnet School (Hartford,CT)

Only 4 home games for CA this year

Any word on Smyrna's 10th game?

Last edited:
Think they all got games filled that become very competitive and ended well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT