ADVERTISEMENT

Delmar Struggling to find games

No one on here mentioned "drunk", so yes, they are just words. Toughen up slick!
Check the message board just above the one by backinblack whose first sentence that YOU liked...Its the drunken fools who align on the endzone fence which is a couple yards off the the field.
Yes, someone mentioned “drunk,” so they are more than words. OMG you have to be the dumbest person in on the boards to like a post mentioning drunks and then state no one mentioned “drunk.”

So again I will repeat, drunk adults yelling inappropriate slurs is just words and teenagers need to toughen that skin up! Seriously dude, WTAF is wrong with you? Learn to comprehend, slick!

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
I agree teenagers do need to toughen up.. Words are just words. Sticks and stones etc... BUT adults need to set better examples as well. For what its worth Middletown and the MOT kids are the dirtiest players I ever saw going back to the rec days and the HCBC league,, every time we came up here to play MOT it was a dirt fest. Ball grabbing, thigh pinching, dirt clods in the eyes.. you name it they did it..

Last edited:
Check the message board just above the one by backinblack whose first sentence that YOU liked...Its the drunken fools who align on the endzone fence which is a couple yards off the the field.
Yes, someone mentioned “drunk,” so they are more than words. OMG you have to be the dumbest person in on the boards to like a post mentioning drunks and then state no one mentioned “drunk.”

So again I will repeat, drunk adults yelling inappropriate slurs is just words and teenagers need to toughen that skin up! Seriously dude, WTAF is wrong with you? Learn to comprehend, slick!

Lol I stand by my statement. Toughen that skin up. It's just words. Until they cause physical harm it's meaningless

Reactions: 84rider
Nothing like getting juiced up before a game and yapping at a 16 year old, very macho. I have been there, I have seen it and it is honestly something a Delmar fan should not be proud of. Like I said, 99% of the fans are fantastic, it's that small group who just mess it up. It's not up to the kid to toughen up, it's up to the adult to act like an adult.

Nothing like getting juiced up before a game and yapping at a 16 year old, very macho. I have been there, I have seen it and it is honestly something a Delmar fan should not be proud of. Like I said, 99% of the fans are fantastic, it's that small group who just mess it up. It's not up to the kid to toughen up, it's up to the adult to act like an adult.
That was the message I was trying to relay. I suppose my message was not constructed so well. Either way grown ass drunk adults yelling at high school kids is the issue. Not that these kids need to toughen up. These kids already have tough enough skin with how they speak to each other.

Agreed Ikey and the problem I have with this "toughen up" nonsense is that it just leads to young men not knowing how to express their emotions and feelings in a healthy way, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 84rider
I stand by my original statement. The fact that we are Talking about drunken adults at a high school football games harassing high school student confirms it. You stay classy Delmar!!

Reactions: Rockem sockem
I guess you have never been to a high school football game because this happens at pretty much all of them. Haters gonna hate........ sour grapes.... whatever you want to call it. it is still the best place to watch a high school football game, best grass field in de, so stop hatin......

and friends, stop being scared and play delmar

Reactions: sbb19940
I guess you have never been to a high school football game because this happens at pretty much all of them. Haters gonna hate........ sour grapes.... whatever you want to call it. it is still the best place to watch a high school football game, best grass field in de, so stop hatin......

Dude you must be one of Delmars finest down there drinking the sour grapes...
that’s the dumbest thing I have ever heard...

I love what Delmar has done for all of these years. They are a great program. I wasn’t throwing any shade at their program. They are a great school with a lot of great athletic programs with sustainable success. I was simply stating what they do and why it’s hard for them to schedule games besides being located in the sticks of Delaware. The program can do this because of their unique location. I’m all about Delmar optimizing their athletic program they way they do. I give them a round of appalause for doing it. Keep up the great work public schools!

Any chance for Delmar traveling to the South, for $15,000 travel expenses?

I think Poly would disagree! :)

Of all the fields I have been on, the turf at Poly is the best surface. I am not sure but I think it is Bermuda grass. Very nicely maintained and easy on these arthritic knees.[/QUOTE]

So, you haven't exhausted your eligibility yet?:)

I agree teenagers do need to toughen up.. Words are just words. Sticks and stones etc... BUT adults need to set better examples as well. For what its worth Middletown and the MOT kids are the dirtiest players I ever saw going back to the rec days and the HCBC league,, every time we came up here to play MOT it was a dirt fest. Ball grabbing, thigh pinching, dirt clods in the eyes.. you name it they did it.. The leader of it all is now at Red Lion Christian... Go figure lol

I'm afraid, with the 21st century PC culture! They are DOOMED to inhabit safe spaces for the duration!

hey its Rab from the national boards.. What GA school is looking for a game Rab?

ACTUALLY, our entire four team region(conference) will have a need to fulfil seven non region games for the 2020 season, and beyond! And they are willing to pay fairly decent money for someone to come to us! In the recent past, we've had four teams from Florida, one from Mississippi, two from Alabama, one from Virginia, and one from Missouri, come to our lil stadium, affectionately known as the HOG PEN! And my boys came within one point of playing a team from Baltimore last season! But we CHOKED in crunch time, and were administered a BAD, BAD case of droopy mouf!:(

I remember grass! We played on that surface in game fifteen, in 2017! But not for awhile, before or since! And we were on grass that night, because the local soccer team(the Five Stripes) had kicked us out of the Mercedes Benz Stadium!

Just so the folks here know. Rab is talking about and a fan of Colquitt GA. A per annually top ten team in the country who just had their legendary coach Rush Propst ousted after many allegations of misuse of funds, giving players meds, head butting a player in anger on national tv during a espn game etc etc. he also got ran out of Alabama for adultery and fathering bastard children. Colquitt is a win at all costs program. Delmar playing them would be stupid and a blood bath. Rab knows this he is just here to F with DE. Typical Moultrie southern hick. On second thought Delmar might feel right at home there lol

Last edited:
Just so the folks here know. Rab is talking about and a fan of Colquitt GA. A per annually top ten team in the country who just had their legendary coach Rush Probst ousted after many allegations of misuse of funds, giving players meds, head butting a player in anger on national tv during a espn game etc etc. he also got ran out of Alabama for adultry and fathering bastard children. Colquitt is a win at all costs program. Delmar playing them would be stupid and a blood bath. Rab knows this he is just here to F with DE. Typical Moultrie southern hick. On second thought Delmar might feel right at home there lol

C'MON dude! Don't be a HATA! Did I give you a case of lil pecker syndrome? IF that were true that we are win at all cost! We'd still have arguably the best coach in America! And IF we were a win at all cost program! We'd have broken the 151-0 streak set by De la Salle, Calif., back in the nineties! We're just a small rural school in Colquitt County, Ga., population 46,000! And the nearest high school school to us is twenty five miles away! In order for those athletes to play for the Packers, their families would hafta move into our county. But they are loyal to THEIR schools, or we'd REALLY have some fun! Because the greatest prep players in America, reside in the PEACH STATE! But much to our surprise, we MAY have latched upon the next great coach, who was 45-15 at his previous school! And with our three quarter, 56-0 win over Meridian, Miss. in the Spring scrimmage! And the recent 7 on 7 championship at the Kirby Smart 7 on 7 in Athens! There MAY be light at the end of the tunnel! Because, you see, we don't recruit like most national powers! We develop from within, from our 6-12th grade feeder system! And we have a state of the art strenghth and conditioning program! In addition to a state of the aert nutritional program, of four to five meals per day, EVERYDAY, 365!

And just for the record! The jury is still out on whether Coach ProPst gave pain meds to ONE player, much less many! At this writing, the illicit drug was said to be ALEVE!

TRUE, he had a girlfriend while married! HEAVEN FORBID, he's guilty like half of AMERICA! And he later brought her to Moultrie where they were married. And then, he brought all of his children to Chateau Rush! He also gave shelter to a half dozen of the Colquitt players, who were in need of respite from a bad home environment! Your teams should BE SO fortunate as to have such a terrible coach!

And the misappropriation of funds, was ONE hotel room charged to the school system, before the Georgia-Alabama SEC Championship game in the ATL! Just an ego thing that he regrets.

And as for just being one of the Georgia Rednecks! Colquitt county probably feeds you lads in Delaware! WE host one of the largest farm expos in the country, with 400,000 in attendance, annually! And one of the most ethical senators in Congressional history was Senator Saxby Chambliss, from MOULTRIE, GEORGIA! And half of Georgia is from the FRICKIN NORTH! Probably why it's trying to go BLUE, with the Carpetbaggin Michiganite gubernatorial candidate, Tracy Labrums!

As for the head butt! The kid had a HELMET ON BOZO! Coach ProPst was BAREHEADED, a la former UGA DC Erk Russell, back when males weren't such PANSIES! ProPst butted him like Coach Russell did, to get the team fired up, on the way to our 2015 National Championship! It happened in the AAAAAAA semis, with Colquitt up 21-14 and not playing very well, with nationally ranked Mill Creek driving! After the headbutt! The Packers went on a roll to win going away, 62-31, against a team that was giving up 6.5 points per game, in going 13-0!

I said that to say THIS! Coach ProPst may have had his faults! But he LOVED those kids, and he LOVED the Colquitt County Packers! And he did it the RIGHT WAY, unlike many of the private school powers in your area, who can't win doing it OUR way! THEY need MASSIVE TRANSFERS!

As an aside, the Colquitt county community gave their team, this Christmas present in 2017, through a local option sales tax of ONE PENNY!

Last edited:
lol and your soliciting a game with a school that has less than 400 students 9-12 umm ok Colquitt is 1800 grades 10-12 small rural school my ass SMH.. Coach giving shelter to players from bad situations .. lol where have I heard that before? lol

Last edited:
Coach Propst and Coach Kilmer.. same cat

Propst is a straight up asshole..Moultrie rabid football fans are in denial.. school board was right to send him packing.. no need for this dinosaur

maxresdefault.jpg

rushpropst061616.jpg

Coach Propst and Coach Kilmer.. same cat

Propst is a straight up asshole..Moultrie rabid football fans are in denial.. school board was right to send him packing.. no need for this dinosaur

maxresdefault.jpg

rushpropst061616.jpg

SOOOOOO, lemme get this straight! You think that someone is an asshole, because he headbutts a helmeted player with his BARE HEAD, to get his team fired up?***ROTFLMAO***

And the next time you want to preach to me about ethics or morality! Just remember the PERVERTS at PENN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I come on this messageboard, and very nicely inquire about this and that about your sweet lil state! And you IMMEDIATELY begin attacking a legendary coach who is now UNEMPLOYED?

HELL, I'm not even sure why Delaware is a STATE! Their population is only 40,000 more that GWINNETT COUNTY, GEORGIA!:eek:

lol and your soliciting a game with a school that has less than 400 students 9-12 umm ok Colquitt is 1800 grades 10-12 small rural school my ass SMH.. Coach giving shelter to players from bad situations .. lol where have I heard that before? lol

Does Delaware even HAVE twenty five high schools? Colquitt is the twenty fifth largest school in the state at 2350, grades 10-12! And we beat teams from Gwinnett county, who draw their enrollments from a county of 920,000! Because they have NO loyalties to a given school! They are ALL CARPETBAGGERS from the NORTHEAST! And if you feel that Delmar vs Colquitt wouldn't be fair! We'll play the Delaware ALL STARS if it'll make you feel better!

I TRIED to make NICE NICE with you primmo donnas in the Northeast! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, your think that you're BETTER than us! You bozos ain't SQUAT! Have you ever heard of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez? She was the frickin Salutatorian of Boston University! And she couldn't get INTO to my alma mater, Georgia College and State University! Cause she's a Left Wing WHACKO MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna know about the football in your state! All you hafta do is read the comments about not being able gto schedule INstate games!***ROTFLMAO*** You may return to your bush league banter! SWEET DREAMS, PANSIES!

Haha, that was a great rant, hopefully you feel better lmao, not good to hold it in smh

Does Delaware even HAVE twenty five high schools? Colquitt is the twenty fifth largest school in the state at 2350, grades 10-12! And we beat teams from Gwinnett county, who draw their enrollments from a county of 920,000! Because they have NO loyalties to a given school! They are ALL CARPETBAGGERS from the NORTHEAST! And if you feel that Delmar vs Colquitt wouldn't be fair! We'll play the Delaware ALL STARS if it'll make you feel better!

I TRIED to make NICE NICE with you primmo donnas in the Northeast! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, your think that you're BETTER than us! You bozos ain't SQUAT! Have you ever heard of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez? She was the frickin Salutatorian of Boston University! And she couldn't get INTO to my alma mater, Georgia College and State University! Cause she's a Left Wing WHACKO MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna know about the football in your state! All you hafta do is read the comments about not being able gto schedule INstate games!***ROTFLMAO*** You may return to your bush league banter! SWEET DREAMS, PANSIES!
Pick a team and challenge them. They may say no, but they will do it with dignity.

Orab has been banned on every forum he has been on. Just so you know who you are dealing with lol.

Propst head butted a kicker after screaming at him for missing a kick not to fire his team up moron. Propst is an asshole because he has always been an ass even in Alabama before he was shipped to Georgia. Anyone can google that his history of being an ass is long and documented. Coolwhip is a win at all cost program for even hiring the assshole in the first place and the salary you football worshippers paid him is even more insane and sick

Last edited:
what a role model.. but hey he wins games lol

https://deadspin.com/high-school-football-coach-rush-propst-fired-for-allege-1833409556

• Providing pills “on more than one occasion” to students. None of the documents identifies the type of medication, except for one witness who said the pills he saw “might have been Aleve,” which is an over-the-counter pain killer.
  • Owing $301,317 in federal income taxes and $143,000 in delinquent state taxes.
  • Interfering in the hiring of Jamie Dixon as the Colquitt County High School principal.
  • Insubordination.
  • Attempting to charge $143.66 for a personal hotel stay to the school system.
  • Interfering with another sport.
  • Problems associated with the 2018 football team and especially conduct at the end of the championship game loss to Milton.
“The evidence showed that on one occasion he gave a pill to a student at halftime and the student was observed by medical personnel who described him as dazed and lethargic after getting the pill from Coach Propst,” the investigation report said.

Last edited:
Sounds like a real piece of work, Lucky the kid wasn’t allergic to whatever he gave him or it could ended worse.

lol.. Colquitt paid this fool 141,000 per season knowing his history in Bama and it wasn't just the second life there was grade altering and forfeiting games for using an ineligible transfer player.. Win at all costs baby

“Fathered a child outside of his marriage” vastly undersells what this nut actually did: he had a whole second family while filming a reality show for MTV.

“I want people to know I’m caring. I’m loving. I’m a person of deep faith,” Propst says. “I’m a great husband, a great father, a great human being. And I’ll never get my priorities out of order again.”

If only, paying his taxes was higher up on that list of priorities.

Last edited:
just a reminder: this thread is to help Delmar find a game oct 4th 2019, they still don't have one and friends is still open.

lol.. Colquitt paid this fool 141,000 per season knowing his history in Bama and it wasn't just the second life there was grade altering and forfeiting games for using an ineligible transfer player.. Win at all costs baby

“Fathered a child outside of his marriage” vastly undersells what this nut actually did: he had a whole second family while filming a reality show for MTV.

“I want people to know I’m caring. I’m loving. I’m a person of deep faith,” Propst says. “I’m a great husband, a great father, a great human being. And I’ll never get my priorities out of order again.”

If only, paying his taxes was higher up on that list of priorities.

Yeah, I doubt if your Blue Chickens head coach makes 141K! You get what you pay for! GEEEZ, WHY is DELLA ware even a STATE? It has 40,000 more people that GWINNETT COUNTY, GEORGIA! We have 159 counties, and WE'RE the HICKS?***ROTFLMAO***

By the BY DUMBASS, Georgia is the CENTER of the SOUTH, and the largest state, East of the Mississippi River, with the eighth largest population in the COUNTRY! Home of Chic Fila, Coca Cola, and JULIA ROBERTS! You don't fly ANYWHERE in the South, without going through Atlanta Hartsfield INTERNATIONAL Airport! And what do YOU clowns have, JOE FRICKIN BIDEN?***ROTFLMAO*** Go back and play with yourselves, because you girls are a wart on the ass of the universe! Your DELLA Ware all star team wouldn't be a national top twenty five team, but Colquitt county is!

You may feel free to ban my NOW, and you can go back to your lil safe space, where you think that you're hot shit!

You’re starting to sound like a disgruntled cheerleader. A bench warmer or a mascot that never mad the team. Grab a cold beer and chill out my man, it’s high school football. It’s not really that serious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT