ADVERTISEMENT

Division I and II Soccer (DIAA) Wrapup

dawrestling

Top 100 Prospect
May 20, 2007
Fallbrook, CA
www.302sports.com
Division I Soccer Semi Final Round-1 goal each by Matt Paranczak and Joe Cain paced the 3rd nationally ranked Sals of Salesianum at 15-0-1 as they will go for their 10th DIAA State Soccer title as they defeated the Riders of Caesar Rodney by a 2-0 score.

Yusef Basma's only goal of the contest paced the Jaguars of Appoquinimink as they continue their 15 game win streak as they defeated the Cape Henlopen Vikings by a 1-0 lead.

Division II Soccer Semi Final Round-The Indians of Indian River 2nd seed have advanced to the championship round of the Division II DIAA Soccer Tournament that was played at Dover High School on goals by Luan Sales, Patrick Mochiam, Luis Cruz, Sean Whalen and Gregory Ray defeated the Seahawks of Delaware Military Academy who conclude their season at 9-8-1 by a 5-0 score.

After a 99:45 scoreless battle, Craig Harris's only goal of the game paced the top seed Vikings of St. Elizabeth to a 1-0 win over the Cardinals of St. Andrews.

For the Division I title will be Salesianum vs. Appoquinimink and For the Division II title will be St. Elizabeth vs. 2012 State Runnerup Indian River Indians.

For Tickets, go to www.diaa.ticketleap.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News