ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores Week 5

An interesting thing .. Benny says he talked with WB coach and WB coach told him he wasn't sure what to do if they got up big because the conference hasn't determined how they would break the tie for the conference if their should be one..Are they going to wait until they see how all the points shake out for the state tourney before deciding? hmmmm

So my question is why wouldn't it be the same tie breaker as it has been for the conference?

Reactions: Huskerman7
Sals answers right back and runs it down HVT's throat,, 7-7.. HVT doesn't seem to want to tackle anyone

Sals get 3 and out and Montooth muffs punt gives back to HVT , Sals D 3 and out again this time Montoothe get big return inside 10 and Sals punches it in,, 14-7 Sals

An interesting thing .. Benny says he talked with WB coach and WB coach told him he wasn't sure what to do if they got up big because the conference hasn't determined how they would break the tie for the conference if their should be one..Are they going to wait until they see how all the points shake out for the state tourney before deciding? hmmmm

So my question is why wouldn't it be the same tie breaker as it has been for the conference?
The only tie breaker they have is for a three way tie. The issue this year is that there is a potential for Woodbridge and Delmar to each go unbeaten in the Henlopen South and they never played each other plus do not have the same common opponents. But Laurel still has a say in this. They play Woodbridge and Delmar to end the season.

The only tie breaker they have is for a three way tie. The issue this year is that there is a potential for Woodbridge and Delmar to each go unbeaten in the Henlopen South and they never played each other plus do not have the same common opponents. But Laurel still has a say in this. They play Woodbridge and Delmar to end the season.
Wouldn’t they just take the common opponents they do have for score diff tiebreakers?

I figured they would do common opponent points given up..thats typically the next tie breaker ,, they never want to do differential so teams don't run it up on weaker teams

oh and Sals stopped first possession then HVT runs it in 27-14 early 3rd

I was at Abessinio Stadium yesterday, with people who were talking about Sallies not getting their first win in the new stadium until year #2....... Sallies always has a chance to win in most games they play but I never expected such a dominate and confident performance. Sallies dominated line pay on both sides of the ball and clearly looked like the better team. At least for one night they were the better team

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT