ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

I dont know Judy from Adam but is he that kind of meathead guy that just wants to beat the other team by as many points as possible? This is not college football , there are no computer rankings that count margin of victory like in the 80's and 90's

Just plain stupid to have your best player on the field with 30 seconds left in a game that’s already decided . No reason to score again either . I guess Judy had money on the over. That kind of stuff will come back to bite you in the ass at some point .

I could never be a hater, just a head scratcher.

well am not a hater but was a supporter the last couple years and don't think I will root for them now,,this year.. yeah Will is great and maybe he alone can win them another ship even though I dont believe so.. but none the less I will root elsewhere.. Where there is team coming together as a team trying to make a run RR2 will hitch up to the wagon just saying Smyrna has worn out my welcome

I dont know Judy from Adam but is he that kind of meathead guy that just wants to beat the other team by as many points as possible? This is not college football , there are no computer rankings that count margin of victory like in the 80's and 90's
He has a special burr in his saddle regarding SC it seems. I don't think he would done it on anyone else.

It's early, but where do we put Will Knight among the state's all-time best RBs?

I’d say he’s the best. I would bet a lot of money he has already broken the yards from scrimmage record due to all the receiving yards he’s had and I would be willing to bet the rest of my money he breaks the rushing record before he’s done. And I’m pretty sure he has more touchdowns than anyone in state history.

Plus he couldn’t be a nicer kid.

I’m obviously biased because he plays for my team and the system/supporting cast matters quite a bit so I know there’s that caveat but as far as I’m concerned he is the best.

Pickle......there's no bias there. Knight may be the best that has ever come out of Delaware, id put Godwin right there though. If not 1st, then 2nd.

He has a special burr in his saddle regarding SC it seems. I don't think he would done it on anyone else.
Burr or no Burr he is a HC and has a responsibility to the players,, All players on both teams..To risk anything to your own team because of a Burr in your saddle is irresponsible and juvenile.. Be a better man, professional and take the knee.. Not to mention embarrassing the School that employs you

I’d say he’s the best. I would bet a lot of money he has already broken the yards from scrimmage record due to all the receiving yards he’s had and I would be willing to bet the rest of my money he breaks the rushing record before he’s done. And I’m pretty sure he has more touchdowns than anyone in state history.

I’m obviously biased because he plays for my team and the system/supporting cast matters quite a bit so I know there’s that caveat but as far as I’m concerned he is the best.
Yeah, I've know him since a Pop Warner mitey-mite. Even now you couldn't meet a nicer and more humble young man. He volunteers to meet with special need kids, little Pop Warner kids, and get a little embarrassed when old grey hairs fawn over him. I've never seen him show his ass in any situation, or say anything negative about anyone. The fact he won homecoming king has nothing to do with football.

Reactions: 84rider
Howard (MD) 41, Caravel (DE) 0 - late 4th.

Howard easily in top 10-15% of MD 220+ HS football teams.

Well they are ranked 14th in the state poll

Maryland High School Football Media State Poll

FREDERICK -- The Maryland High School Football State Poll, in its 28th year, is based on a statewide voting by sports reporters. Schools are ranked by points received. The number in parenthesis reflects first-place votes. LW is last week’s ranking. The rankings are compiled by Sheldon Shealer.

Rank, School, Record, Points, LW

1. St. Frances (12), 6-0, 300, 1
2. Wise, 6-0, 281, 3
3. Damascus, 6-0, 267, 5
4. DeMatha, 4-2, 265, 2
5. McDonogh, 4-2, 251, 4
6. Walkersville, 6-0, 250, 6
7. North Point, 6-0, 228, 7
8. Fort Hill, 6-0, 212, 10
9. Bullis, 5-0, 211, 11
10. Quince Orchard, 5-1, 183, 13
11. St. Mary’s Ryken, 6-1, 175, 9
12. Mount St. Joseph, 5-2, 152, 14
13. Good Counsel, 4-2, 138 12
14. Howard, 6-0, 133, 15
15. Broadneck, 6-0, 130, 16
16. Calvert Hall, 4-3, 125, 8
17. Franklin, 5-1, 120, 17
18. Archbishop Spalding, 3-2, 100, 19
19. Northwest, 5-1, 185, 18
20. Oakdale, 6-0, 77, 20
21. Northern Calvert, 6-0, 52, 23
22. North Caroline, 6-0, 52, 23
23. Chopticon, 5-1, 31, 24
24. Flowers, 6-0, 29, NR
25. Georgetown Prep, 4-1, 21, NR

Anthony Anderson
Mark Mcclain(sp?)

Burr or no Burr he is a HC and has a responsibility to the players,, All players on both teams..To risk anything to your own team because of a Burr in your saddle is irresponsible and juvenile.. Be a better man, professional and take the knee.. Not to mention embarrassing the School that employs you

One of Sussex’s asshole coaches, not sure if it was the HC or not, literally gave our kids the finger tonight after a play. Call me crazy but maybe that had something to do with Judy kicking them in the nuts at the end

Reactions: youjustme
One of Sussex’s asshole coaches, not sure if it was the HC or not, literally gave our kids the finger tonight after a play. Call me crazy but maybe that had something to do with Judy kicking them in the nuts at the end
Still doesn't excuse the fact he stuck his star player out there with 30 secs left in the game. What would of been said if he got hurt on that play would you still be saying that's ok he did it cause a coach gave us the finger ?

Well there you go thats a good reason.. Show them sumbitches they cant flip us the bird. damnit Knight get back in there and put the nail in the coffin. I dont care if n you get hurt just make me look like king shit lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Sallies special teams were less than special, the defense gave up just 6 points, sitting the Salvo kid for a series or two was odd as they lost 5 yards on 3 plays when he was sitting, 2nd half play calling was nonsensical and did not give his players a chance for most of the second half, also noticed the big 300 lb nose tackle was in a boot

Still doesn't excuse the fact he stuck his star player out there with 30 secs left in the game. What would of been said if he got hurt on that play would you still be saying that's ok he did it cause a coach gave us the finger ?

Don’t live scared my friend

Maybe, but we always preach to the kids about keeping a cool head and not letting the opponent's actions cause them to make poor decisions.

Maybe, but we always preach to the kids about keeping a cool head and not letting the opponent's actions cause them to make poor decisions.

I get it, we need to moan about something.

I would have been upset if Will had gotten hurt and wish they would have just ran it up with Stephen at the end instead but whatever. I think it’s just desserts for a team that was hitting after the whistle all night and just playing dirty. With a coach who gave kids on the opposing team the finger. I’m no snowflake and i know that gesture didn’t emotionally scar any of the kids but it was a huge form of disrespect so the way I see it is eff them and anyone that looks like them. Run it up. I wish we scored another one on them

Back to the football, when Smyrna keeps it basic and doesn't try to force kids into doing things they are not good at, they are a better team. This game could have turned completely upside down if not for a few plays. Smyrna has to find creative ways to get more play makers in the game. Options, pitch outs, halfback passes,receivers in motion handoffs, something. The defense really looks outstanding most of the time. Some lapses here and there but solid.

It definitely looks like a three horse race . With everyone else needing a lot of help to beat any one of the top 3 !
Will be interesting playoffs !

DeMatha might have been the most overrated team ever.. Ranked top 20 in the country to start and have lost to Bishop Gordon.. no big deal but BG has lost two games then lost to Gonzaga and now just lost to a mediocre Good Counsel team hmm gues that what you get ranking teams in past reputation lol

Milford in victory formation!

Congrats Bucs and Ikey on the upset..

Although I wanted to play, they would not let me. Although I wanted to coach, they would not let me. While I am very happy about the win, I had nothing to do with it LOL. All credit goes to the players and coaches. A very angry and upset D-1 Cape Henlopen team comes to Milford this week, young Bucs team must avoid the letdown.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Tell that so called HOF coach.

Well he most definitely is a DE HOF coach just from a different ERA Game has just past him by,, There is no shame in that just evolve or pass the baton no biggie. Cape is suffering the same fate,, Holding onto a legend for no reason other than holding onto a time long passed.. I wonder how Vince Lombardi would fare today? probably get his ass whooped by a pop warner coach lol

Last edited:
Sallies special teams were less than special, the defense gave up just 6 points, sitting the Salvo kid for a series or two was odd as they lost 5 yards on 3 plays when he was sitting, 2nd half play calling was nonsensical and did not give his players a chance for most of the second half, also noticed the big 300 lb nose tackle was in a boot
daddy ball tired of it!!

Although I wanted to play, they would not let me. Although I wanted to coach, they would not let me. While I am very happy about the win, I had nothing to do with it LOL. All credit goes to the players and coaches. A very angry and upset D-1 Cape Henlopen team comes to Milford this week, young Bucs team must avoid the letdown.
Please.. Very angry Cape...i needed a laugh this morning. .. Cape aint nothing... Program done until they get a new coach... Lol

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Thanks fellas and possible ladies. Last night was fun watching and following DE HSFB on here.. Hope I didn't piss too many people off haha

Reactions: spartakos
FRIDAY'S GAMES
Caesar Rodney 27
, Cape Henlopen 6, F
A.I. du Pont 6, Glasgow 0, F
Seaford 20, Indian River 12, F
Delmar 40, Lake Forest 13, F
St. Andrew's 33, McKean 25, F
Milford 20, Woodbridge 6, F
North East (Md.) 62, First State Military 26, F
Polytech 21, Laurel 7, F
Red Lion Christian 23, Tatnall 20, F