ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

Fordham is a university in the Bronx. I know that a WB player or two was looked at by them last year.

From what I have been able to learn so far, the OPI was not the real issue in all of this. The problem was the ejection, which should never have happened. The hope is that the whole incident got caught on tape, so it can be properly adjudicated. If not, this is a shame.

Reactions: HCS Football Fan
Stop with the Lombardi already, Fordham is a brewery, glad you guys know football cause neither one of know BEER

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Sorry but kept on about the Bronx heck any beer lover knows the Fordham brewery is Dover, just saying

Sorry but kept on about the Bronx heck any beer lover knows the Fordham brewery is Dover, just saying
Actually, I work in Camden and if the seeds fall right I will be at the Wyoming Tavern next Friday with some co-workers. Come on by, I will buy you a pint.

Reactions: 84rider
Snooze fest you think any of these teams beat DMA
Lol lol
Honestly Woodbridge Delmar Milford blah blah
They are small bodies look at them.
And that 302 steam guys should just quit. They say the stupidest things. They call the wrong peoples name on runs and tackles. Plus buy some new equipment I can go to wallmart spend 50 bucks have have a better set up. What are they shooting with. Please quit embarrassing yourself.
DMA we are one

Lol lol
And that 302 steam guys should just quit. They say the stupidest things. They call the wrong peoples name on runs and tackles. Plus buy some new equipment I can go to wallmart spend 50 bucks have have a better set up. What are they shooting with. Please quit embarrassing yourself.
DMA we are one
oh yeah?

Lol lol
DMA we are one

You should likely focus on Conrad today because y'all ain't as hot as you believe yourselves to be.

I was at Friends/Tower Hill last night. Tower won't be long for this tournament. They could not move the ball against Friends, I shudder to think what would happen if they draw one of the Henlopen South schools.

Friends meanwhile still has the same four running back rotation, 5 yards and a cloud of dust offense, but Nelson definitely makes them more dangerous because of his mobility and strong arm. They lost one of their top WRs to a broken collarbone last night, so that's a huge loss for them, but if the brackets fall right, they could be back at UD this year.

Reactions: saints55
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT