ADVERTISEMENT

Found this,, Nice preview of the match-ups for the big one

@ RR I feel for you. People ask your opinion on this board more so than anyone else by far, then someone gets offended. It really is a no win. Don't let anyone discourage you, because I'm sure u know you can't please everyone. Just as your are allowed your opinion, so are the haters.

The haters? You're saying Henderson's dad is a hater because he asked RR why he seems to be obsessed with critiquing his son, someone he doesn't know at all and who he's probably seen play in person 2 times? For a little history, RR has on many occasions decided to say how (I'm paraphrasing) Henderson's parents wasted money sending him to a football camp because "he is who is he is, a short borderline D1aa prospect", how his mechanics aren't good, how his stats are due in large part to smyrna's system because he gets to throw to wide open players all game. Oh and how Wade and the kid at Middletown now are way better than him (who cares). And those are just some of the things I remember off the top of my head. His father can probably point to more.

So think about your post. I would say rethink about it but it's obvious you put no thought into it the first time. But think whether people are really hating on RR or is it that people just call him out on his hating?

Reactions: DENative
The haters? You're saying Henderson's dad is a hater because he asked RR why he seems to be obsessed with critiquing his son, someone he doesn't know at all and who he's probably seen play in person 2 times? For a little history, RR has on many occasions decided to say how (I'm paraphrasing) Henderson's parents wasted money sending him to a football camp because "he is who is he is, a short borderline D1aa prospect", how his mechanics aren't good, how his stats are due in large part to smyrna's system because he gets to throw to wide open players all game. Oh and how Wade and the kid at Middletown now are way better than him (who cares). And those are just some of the things I remember off the top of my head. His father can probably point to more.

So think about your post. I would say rethink about it but it's obvious you put no thought into it the first time. But think whether people are really hating on RR or is it that people just call him out on his hating?
RR just speaking the truth.... To me he hit on the money.. Definely get exposed next level....

Well said Pickle...saved me from answering to that.

Bottom line is, Nolan doesn't meet RR's standards compared to other QB's. I can live w/that...but he can move on and critique some other teenage student athlete...repeatedly like he has my son.

RR just speaking the truth.... To me he hit on the money.. Definely get exposed next level....

Great that's your opinion. I don't have one because I didn't play football in college and have no idea what it takes to make it at that level, but I have watched almost every game of smyrna's the past 4 years and I do know he's been a great high school player. You I'm sure have no idea what it takes at the next level either. Neither does RR or most of the people on here talking shit on kids that aren't good enough for this or that. Pathetic.

@hoops

You're an expert on both obviously. You should be consulting w/these college fball programs who do think Nolan can play at the next level b/c they're all throwing away free educations(which is paramount) to get him to play for them.

W
Great that's your opinion. I don't have one because I didn't play football in college and have no idea what it takes to make it at that level, but I have watched almost every game of smyrna's the past 4 years and I do know he's been a great high school player. You I'm sure have no idea what it takes at the next level either. Neither does RR or most of the people on here talking shit on kids that aren't good enough for this or that. Pathe
@hoops

You're an expert on both obviously. You should be consulting w/these college fball programs who do think Nolan can play at the next level b/c they're all throwing away free educations(which is paramount) to get him to play for them.
Come Man.. Trying be nice.. Let it go..lol... Name D-1 College in top 50 want him.. Please Let it go..great highschool player... Take knight and brown away.. He average at best...Brown and Knight is that team period...that is the only reason they will edge Mt.. Not Henderson..

You said "definitely get exposed next level..." That's what I commented on. Go ahead and change it up now if you want...figures.

And yeah, you're right...all these Top 50 team highly recruited QBs have no other weapons on their team...they do it all on their own. I thank God for ALL his teammates...but he has responsibilities on that offense that would surprise most on here.

And while you're at it...you name any DE QB recruited by a Top 50 NCAA team.

Last edited:
Ben Williams. You're as old as I am!
You said "definitely get exposed next level..." That's what I commented on. Go ahead and change it up now if you want...figures.

And yeah, you're right...all these Top 50 team highly recruited QBs have no other weapons on their team...they do it all on their own. I thank God for ALL his teammates...but he has responsibilities on that offense that would surprise most on here.
Doug Flutie critics from his high school days probably sounded like this.

W

Come Man.. Trying be nice.. Let it go..lol... Name D-1 College in top 50 want him.. Please Let it go..great highschool player... Take knight and brown away.. He average at best...Brown and Knight is that team period...that is the only reason they will edge Mt.. Not Henderson..

I'm the biggest fan of Will Knight and think he's way better than RR gives him credit for (says he's not a D1 prospect, etc) and Brown is great but you take Henderson off that team and their ability to pass is almost nonexistent. Take Will off and they have Leddie. Take them both off and they have Tolbert who's really good as far as I'm concerned. Take Tolbert off and they can plug in Whaley who is at receiver but was a good backup running back as a freshman last year.

So my point is you know nothing hoopsdownstate. And your grammar sucks ("Brown and Knight is that team"....you wanted an "are" there)

And while you're at it...you name any DE QB recruited by a Top 50 NCAA team.
He will get exposed easily... Thats a no brainer.... But wish the kid nothing But the best....

Not a critic.. Just reality... Too small ... Arm not that good... Not that fast... Easily get exposed... Like RR said... He is who he is... You said Flutie...lol...

Not that fast? You just lost all your credibility now...b/c his 4.5 speed was, if I'm not mistaken, the fastest at every camp he attended...even a Top 50 team's where their HC told him to sit out the second 40 heat.

Unfortunately for you, speed is measureable...your critique of HS athletes is not.
Haters! lol

Reactions: spartakos
I'm the biggest fan of Will Knight and think he's way better than RR gives him credit for (says he's not a D1 prospect, etc) and Brown is great but you take Henderson off that team and their ability to pass is almost nonexistent. Take Will off and they have Leddie. Take them both off and they have Tolbert who's really good as far as I'm concerned. Take Tolbert off and they can plug in Whaley who is at receiver but was a good backup running back as a freshman last year.

So my point is you know nothing hoopsdownstate. And your grammar sucks ("Brown and Knight is that team"....you wanted an "are" there)
Man u crazy.... Take Knight and Brown away... They wont come close to beating Mt.. Lol..
Not that fast? You just lost all your credibility now...b/c his 4.5 speed was, if I'm not mistaken, the fastest at every camp he attended...even a Top 50 team's where their HC told him to sit out the second 40 heat.

Haters! lol
Seen him play Central.. If he runs 4.5.. Then i run 4.3... Ha ha 4.5.. Man Please stop posting...smh

Why would I lie about a QB's 40 time? For you? For posters on here? Whatever.

But it makes sense now...Smyrna's taken it to your team for a few years maybe.

I hope Henderson really succeeds at the next level. He will get a chance for sure as the UD QB roster is at empty. As others have pointed out, at the FCS level Henderson will face defensive players considerably faster and and smarter than he has seen to date. The game is so much faster. Given that, the kid is athletic. That is why UD lists his position as QB/Ath. There may be a place for him to play although it may be as a DB. There is a new coach coming in and my bet is that he will bring a wide open offensive scheme in with him including at least one FBS transfer. To keep things in perspective UD has on its roster Andres Castillo, a former starter at Good Counsel, MD (dam good H.S program with national exposure.) That kid, believe it or not, walked on.

I hope Henderson really succeeds at the next level. He will get a chance for sure as the UD QB roster is at empty. As others have pointed out, at the FCS level Henderson will face defensive players considerably faster and and smarter than he has seen to date. The game is so much faster. Given that, the kid is athletic. That is why UD lists his position as QB/Ath. There may be a place for him to play although it may be as a DB. There is a new coach coming in and my bet is that he will bring a wide open offensive scheme in with him including at least one FBS transfer. To keep things in perspective UD has on its roster Andres Castillo, a former starter at Good Counsel, MD (dam good H.S program with national exposure.) That kid, believe it or not, walked on.
I love the kid game in highscool.. I just think he cant get better at UD... Think he made wrong choice.... Lets face it .... UD football program is horrible.. There for Alot of his weaknesses will get exposed.... Could of chose a better program .. not go There just because you from DE.... Thats facts not opinion....

I love the kid game in highscool.. I just think he cant get better at UD... Think he made wrong choice.... Lets face it .... UD football program is horrible.. There for Alot of his weaknesses will get exposed.... Could of chose a better program .. not go There just because you from DE.... Thats facts not opinion....

No, that's the definition of an opinion. You my friend are a moron.

@hoops

NOW you know why Nolan chose UD over other schools that offered him? Wow! I'll give ya a hint, it had to do primarily w/their academic ranking, not their fball ranking, and definitely not their location. But what do I know...you got all this knowledge.

Post your next stupid comment.

Reactions: spartakos
Centra
Man u crazy.... Take Knight and Brown away... They wont come close to beating Mt.. Lol..

Seen him play Central.. If he runs 4.5.. Then i run 4.3... Ha ha 4.5.. Man Please stop posting...smh
Ce

centrals D-line could be one of the fastest in the state

@hoops

NOW you know why Nolan chose UD over other schools that offered him? Wow! I'll give ya a hint, it had to do primarily w/their academic ranking, not their fball ranking, and definitely not their location. But what do I know...you got all this knowledge.

Post your next stupid comment.
Never said why he DE... Iam strictly talking about football program.. So slow...smh

Never said why he DE... Iam strictly talking about football program.. So slow...smh

Not sure what you're even trying to type...type in English man!

And yes, the SC were fast and couldn't catch him b/c they don't run a 4.5. That my man is called simple Math.

I'm out...have to get back to the adult world...I have work to do.

Not sure what you're even trying to type...type in English man!

And yes, the SC were fast and couldn't catch him b/c they don't run a 4.5. That my man is called simple Math.

I'm out...have to get back to the adult world...I have work to do.
Couldnt catch him.. Lol.. Forgot ulu wasnt there... He took a beating.. Thats math....lol

Couldnt catch him.. Lol.. Forgot ulu wasnt there... He took a beating.. Thats math....lol

Sorry folks, couldn't resist.

You forgot I wasn't there? I was there...saw the beating he took. Also saw the heart he and his teammates played with to pull that game out in the final 7:32.

What is ulu?

Reactions: Eaglesdeefense
This posts furthers my point on how half of you guys on here are jackasses and really have no clue what the heck your talking about! Smh

Kid has all the tools to be successful at the next level if given the opportunity. There are many programs who have 6-0,6-1,6-2 starters at the FCS and even at the FBS levels. He will also put on weight once he gets there with a collegiate weight training program.

Mr Henderson it seems to be some jealousy of your son on this board. No need to continue to go back and forth with guys who probably never played the game or really understand the game. Getting recruited to play in college is not an easy task and any kid that does especially at the division 1 level deserves all the credit. Huge accomplishment for your son! Locals get it confused and really don't understand how great of a school and program UD has. They are down now but the facilities, support, campus, and academic programs of the school are top notch. People who have seen other schools and campuses realize this afterwards... Please don't waste your time and energy with half of these Al Bundy's on here... Them nor there kids ever went through the process to the extent that you guys have... So they really dont know what they are talking about. Good luck to you guys.

Too small - Bob Griese, Len Dawson, Drew Brees,
Too short and fat to be an NBA forward - Charles Barkley
Cut by Steelers - Johnny Unitas, Len Dawson
No pop in his fastball - Greg Maddox
Not smart enough - Terry Bradshaw
Too small and frail -- Bobby Clarke
Cut all 4 years in HS -- Larry Bowa
He'll never comprehend the strike zone - Roberto Clemente
----and so on and so on and scooby dooby dooby

Last edited:
W

This may be the dumbest statement I've seen on here

@Bummy
Bobby Clarke??
Flyers??
Yes, sorry Sparty. It's been a long time since I have thought about those Broad Street Bullies. Clarke was a great youth hockey player but he had juvenile diabetes and was frail in his mid to late teens. Teams thought he couldn't withstand the NHL pounding. Loved the guy..he was a little bit of a dirty player.....but when a tough guy gave him crap Schultz was on the ice very quickly....and the Hammer had more KOs than Joe Frazier...

You forgot I wasn't there? I was there...saw the beating he took. Also saw the heart he and his teammates played with to pull that game out in the final 7:32.

What is ulu?
Thanks for the time

What is ulu?
Yea they one..

What is ulu?
ttuuy
This may be the dumbest statement I've seen on here
Explain why...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT