Caravel @ Woodbridge
Dover @ Hodgson
A.i. DuPont @ Friends
Appo @ Caesar Rodney
Sussex Central @ La Plata (MD)
Sussex Tech @ Northern (MD)
William Penn @ Salesianum
Mount Pleasant @ Archmere

I’m looking at the schedule and these game are on paper good games. Some have history, some have storylines. But will the result of your first game play a big part on the rest of your season? Let’s take a take look at some....

Smyrna at Mtown....Harvest bowl, Braden Davis Varsity debut.

St. George’s at Cape.....JD Mauls old team vs. his new team.

Caravel at Woodbridge....a team looking to get back to their prime playoff contender feel against a team that has been the most consistently winning in D2 the last 4 years, a team playing for former Qb Troy Haynes

Dover at Hodgson....what will Dover look like without Magee? Can Peace carry the load. Can Hodgson overcome the losses it felt due to graduation?

A.i. At Friends...for the last two years have been two of the favorites at the division 2 level....can they sustain their momentum?

Appo at Caesar Rodney......How will Appo respond to reaching their first ever D1 tournament berth. Can exact their revenge from last season 7-12 loss? What does CR have?

Central At La Plata.....after winning its first ever D1 title, how will coach Wells and company go from there? Can they reload after graduation such talent that lead to their dominance last season? Will the defense continue to make teams play to their style of game?

Tech at Northern.....Tech returns almost if not every starter from last years and should be motivated in a conference with no clear cut favorite.

Penn at Sallies.....is William Penn falling? How will Watkins look after having a year under his belt. Who’s Qbing for the Gold?

I don’t think I’ve seen a more stacked Game to game line up than week 1. What is everyone’s thoughts on this?

It will tell a LOT about who has what and who will have to have a strong final 90 percent of their schedule. Can't ask for better matchups to start a season than what is listed here.

Hope they are good games with no blowouts. At least which ever ones I'm at. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT