ADVERTISEMENT

I am Better then everyone

Oct 2, 2018
Hey everyone. How’s everyone’s night. You guys doing good tongiht? BECASUE SALESIANUM IS. 49-25 Sallies is beating MIDDLETOWN. Yep you heard me. I came on this website 2-3 months ago. I told everyone Sallies would beat Middletown. I was Laughed at, ridiculed, my life was threatened. But I knew. I am A football genius, i understand the game better then you. It’s as simple as that.

lol ok Daddy-O,, what happened to your prediction of the first Sal v MT game? yeah you disappeared until now Daddy-O .. I dont recall any prediction on this game coming from you .. In fact looking at your post history there is none.. Its easy to be a fan boy and when it goes you way to claim you knew something.. lol cmon man you disappeared from last MT game and now come here claiming you knew something?.. luck be a lady tonight.. thats Frankie in case you didnt know kiddo

lol ok Daddy-O,, what happened to your prediction of the first Sal v MT game? yeah you disappeared until now Daddy-O .. I dont recall any prediction on this game coming from you .. In fact looking at your post history there is none.. Its easy to be a fan boy and when it goes you way to claim you knew something.. lol cmon man you disappeared from last MT game and now come here claiming you knew something?.. luck be a lady tonight.. thats Frankie in case you didnt know kiddo[/QUOTE
1. Please go look at the playoff seeding I made A prediction.
2. I spent the last few weeks mourning the loss of both of my parents shot by a mugger on the way home from a play. I then decided to take my anger and use it to fight crime. Please be careful about the rude things you say you don’t know what going on in someone’s life. That’s right I’m Batman

I'm sorry.. please forgive me for I know not what I do... You see it started back in 5th grade ..oh nevermind you get the picture

Hey everyone. How’s everyone’s night. You guys doing good tongiht? BECASUE SALESIANUM IS. 49-25 Sallies is beating MIDDLETOWN. Yep you heard me. I came on this website 2-3 months ago. I told everyone Sallies would beat Middletown. I was Laughed at, ridiculed, my life was threatened. But I knew. I am A football genius, i understand the game better then you. It’s as simple as that.

The threatened me too. Because of my sexual identity. It’s ok I believe in your predicted games

now now... please dont misunderstand my comments.. I was in no way saying Blum had to go.. I was just sarcastically commenting on what may be being talked about in the MTown circles as I know how serious they are about their team.. sarcasm that was it...

Blum needs to go?

You guys talk about these coaches like they make millions.

High school coaches get paid squat for the amount of hours they put in. But just fire him. Replace him with who?

While you’re at it , fire the other Blum too. His team was #1 seed in DII and lost to a SPL team. Just fire everyone . I mean qualified coaches will be lining up for those high paying jobs.

More to coaching than just wins and losses especially in High School

while were at it throw in the refs too fire them all they are no good to damn old..replace them with young professionals lol hell fire everybody lets start over from scratch

In all seriousness I had a owner have me fire all my veteran salesmen and hire young hungry kids.. yeah that did not turn out well at all.. turns out those vets were far more hungry than the young kids.. at least they went out to sell for a living the youngins just expected to get paid for showing up...needless to say I eventually got fire also..I moved on and built a solid sales force elsewhere and well the business I left folded shortly after. just saying point being never look a gift horse in the mouth..

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT