ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting game coming up

I don't know of any players on the opposing team, but I was at Baynard on October 3rd, 2008 for Malvern Prep game. Final score:

Malvern 42
Salesianum 0

Thing I remembered about the game was the running clock, don't see that happen to the Sals too often. Malvern was 2 for 2 on 3rd down conversions that night, yes that's right, they only got to 3rd down twice. Punter only made an appearance at pre-game, and stayed out there at halftime, along with the place kicker.

Salesianum was arguably in a year of transition back then, they only finished 5-5, but it was arguably the toughest schedule in Delaware HS football history with an opponents winning percentage of .760 (76-24) and accumulated a whopping 11 bonus points.

Originally posted by BlueTea:

Originally posted by ikeyfbst:

Great pics BT, thanks for the trip down memory lane.
They look really dark as the little thumbnails -- they look better full size on my computer. I have some more of the bridge but I cannot access them off an external drive I use until I get a better cable.

When I read the bridge was visible from the field I took my camera hoping for a sunset. I walked right though a gate and past a security guy on the field acting like I some kind of team photographer or something.
BT those were two of the best pics posted here that I can remember.. Maybe we can try the pic tread again this year with more success.. Would love some great shots at Baynard to save... I am happy my son gets to play there again his SR year.. for some reason I like the place ..lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT