ADVERTISEMENT

It has been quiet ?

wings72

Mascot
Feb 6, 2020
New to the forum but have followed for several years . Curious as to why with so many fans of the sport, it has been so quiet? I'm thinking because wrestling is a team but also one on one sport maybe people are reluctant to post opinions ? Any thoughts ?

It’s been way too quiet, especially with duals and Indy tourney coming up. What do you think the bracket will look like?

Any predictions on the 8 seeds for each? I know there’s still some matches left.

Out of curiosity- what made you put Sals down at 6? I saw they lost to CR, and wrestle central soon so that should give us a better idea

I was thinking top 3 a lock
Smyrna Milford Sussex in some order depending on tomorrow
4 5 6 are cape CR SA
Cape beat CR and CR beat SA
I know its not head to head but i dont have acess to power points so thats my flawed logic lol

106 sm bonus
113 mil
120 mil
126 mil bonus?
132 sm
138 toss up
145 sm
152 sm
160 sm
170 mil
182 sm
195 mil
220 mil
285 sm
7 -6 with a toss up and some potential bonus

106 sm bonus
113 mil
120 mil
126 mil bonus?
132 sm
138 toss up
145 sm
152 sm
160 sm
170 mil
182 sm
195 mil
220 mil
285 sm
7 -6 with a toss up and some potential bonus
Smyrna will bump Gabe. That’s a given. Smyrna takes first 2. Smyrna by 20 plus.

Smyrna will bump Gabe. That’s a given. Smyrna takes first 2. Smyrna by 20 plus.
That will be interesting. Im sure they will as you always try to go best on best. But, those 2 have had some tight matches and some blowouts. If you bump and dont get bonus at either or messick is 10lbs heavier and tosses him it could be just the swing parsley needs. Much like grant pinning Ankrom which changed that duel

Last edited:
That will be interesting. Im sure they will as you always try to go best on best. But, those 2 have had some tight matches and some blowouts. If you bump and dont get bonus at either or messick is 10lbs heavier and tosses him it could be just the swing parsley needs. Much like grant pinning Ankrom which changed that duel
Smyrna
MIL
Sussex Central
Cape
CR
SA
WP
STG

Picking MIL to win

Sallies/SC match will have a lot of weight on state tourney today. Sallies should move back into the 3 for states with a win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT