ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Mullen Week 8 Rankings

I would say Caravel has the best line or lines in D2, they have outscored De D2 teams 111-31 and having trouble finding in state opponents, imo

84rider...Even though I think Caravel is a good D2 team that stat is bogus. You talking Caravel being 111-31 against DE D2
Conrad is 237-69
Delmar is 164-19
Woodbridge is 152-34
Tower Hill is 119-23
Friends 129-29
Glasgow 172-43

in a post earlier in the tread someone said they would destroy Delmar.

its called hyperbole... stirring the pot trying to draw you Delmar guys out from hiding

stirring.png

all the years I have been in DE.. how does years translate to decades? If I meant decades I would have said decades .. just saying

They started playing every year in 2009 so its almost a decade.. CA dominates the series in wins but there are allot of times Archmere gave CA all they could handle..They were considered a rival when my son was at CA anyway.. Actually they almost beat CA in 2012 during CA's undefeated season.. got the OC fired after that game

The OC was never fired !!

Reactions: SouthDude
The OC was never fired !!

To be honest I don't know the exact circumstances as what happened.. Just he was there then he was not..Which seemed odd mid-season No one told us parents what was going on other than the murmurs in the stands lol It was natural to assume they went a different direction..The story I got was the OC was a straight up wing t guy and CA wanted to diversify the offense more and he wasn't down for that.. could be all wrong who knows.. my bad

Last edited:
To be honest I don't know the exact circumstances as what happened.. Just he was there then he was not..Which seemed odd mid-season No one told us parents what was going on other than the murmurs in the stands lol It was natural to assume they went a different direct.. my bad[/QUOTE

Not a problem, and I am sure no one told parents. Did you ever ask yourself why they didn't?

I was newbie transfer parent then.. I wasn't going to get involved with anything dramatic after fighting DIAA for eligibility I was just happy my kid was playing and starting..I didn't know any of these people lol

To be honest I don't know the exact circumstances as what happened.. Just he was there then he was not..Which seemed odd mid-season No one told us parents what was going on other than the murmurs in the stands lol It was natural to assume they went a different direct..The story I got was the OC was a straight up wing t guy and CA wanted to diversify the offense more and he wasn't down for thought.. could be all wrong who knows.. my bad

No worries

I was newbie transfer parent then.. I wasn't going to get involved with anything dramatic after fighting DIAA for eligibility I was just happy my kid was playing and starting..I didn't know any of these people.

You should be proud. He was a good player and nice young man.

I was newbie transfer parent then.. I wasn't going to get involved with anything dramatic after fighting DIAA for eligibility I was just happy my kid was playing and starting..I didn't know any of these people lol

He was a good player and nice you man.

I am sure it was always is.. lol but please my kids are out of HS no more Rec orHS football drama for me.. Other than the drama I create on here haha Heres to hoping my grand kids if I should have some don't play football, baseball, soccer etc.... don't think I can go through it again lol

Last edited:
I am sure it was always is.. lol but please my kids are out of HS no more Rec orHS football drama for me.. Other than the drama I create on here haha Here to hoping my grand kids if I should have some don't play football, baseball, soccer etc.... don't think I can go through it again lol

Fair enough.

84rider...Even though I think Caravel is a good D2 team that stat is bogus. You talking Caravel being 111-31 against DE D2
Conrad is 237-69
Delmar is 164-19
Woodbridge is 152-34
Tower Hill is 119-23
Friends 129-29
Glasgow 172-43

look at who they played against, caravel played st marks & archmere, everbody killed lake this year
conrad hasnt played anyone,tower hill no one, friends other than the loss to bidge has played no one, glasgow is just getting to the meat of their schedule with howard & caravel upcoming same with delmar, they have bidge & milford looming soooo not so "bogus" after all

Reactions: SouthDude
Archmere and DMA games always relatively close. Rival school match up very well against each other as they have been playing each other for years
I don't believe that at all . its just something someone says when theyre team didn't take care of business compared to Caravel in which you don't see the hype
don't get me wrong I think DMA is a good team and could win it all but to say you don't see what all the hype for Caravel is , and I say that they have pretty handedly beaten the same teams you didn't . that's all iam saying nothing about how good team or Alleyne are both are good ! JMO

Reactions: 84rider
Arch has been playing DMA since 2009

2017 DMA 14-12
2016 DMA 28-14
2015 Arch 17-2
2014 Arch 13-0
2013 Arch 14-7
2012 Arch 27-24
2011 Arch 48-0
2010 Arch 49-9
2009 Arch21-14

Arch leads the series 7-2

Archmere has been playing CA since 2009

2017 CA 35-9
2016 CA 21-7
2015 CA 30-28
2014 CA 23-13
2013 CA 20-19
2012 CA 26-7
2011 CA 26-7
2010 Arch 28-3
2009 CA 35-0

CA leads series 8-1

Last edited:
look at who they played against, caravel played st marks & archmere, everbody killed lake this year
conrad hasnt played anyone,tower hill no one, friends other than the loss to bidge has played no one, glasgow is just getting to the meat of their schedule with howard & caravel upcoming same with delmar, they have bidge & milford looming soooo not so "bogus" after all

And you back that with the statement up with saying they played St.Marks and Archmere. St.Marks is the only team worth mentioning. Archmere is not a contender. They beat Lake, Tatnall and St. Es and a Dover team week 1 with no starting QB or RB. Another piece of D2 fools gold. Their probably going be the last team over St.Marks and Caravel or just miss the playoffs as the finish with Red Lion, FSMA and Charter.

only team Archmere beat with more than 1 win is Conrad and only team they beat with more than 2 wins is Red Lion.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
The action in D2 is good and healthy and the analysis is superb. In my uninformed opinion, I suspect Caravel beats them all if they get in.

I agree that Dover game got everyone hot on Archmere but they did almost blow a huge halftime lead. I am willing to write that game up as a fluke at this point

The action in D2 is good and healthy and the analysis is superb. In my uninformed opinion, I suspect Caravel beats them all if they get in.

Not sure I would go that far. Potential to yes but let’s keep in mind they are starting a soph qb who just learned the position over the summer and lost pretty much the whole starting offensive and defensive line and linebackers.

They did return plenty of tallent in the skills offensive and defensive and have the best pass defense in D2 IMO. Yeah they added a couple bigs via transfer and some other kids grew allot and are doing well. The QB has done well also.

But the playoffs are a different animal should they make it. Different pressure for first year starters. The SR RBs , WRs and DBs will have no issues but CA only has handfull of them. CA is typically well coached and these kids seem to buy in and no superstars so that should serve them well but in no way would I say they are a favorite. Good chance to win it yes at least as good as anyone else as the talent is there

D2 is about getting hot right about this week and running the table. Anyone of 10 teams could do that right now as no D2 team is dominant in talent

Last edited:
I swear Sallies must be the gayest school in the state. Not that there is anything wrong with that but dang the obsession with the silk panty boys is a bit much. Just saying of course

@ravensrooster2, lol you having fun with trolls, you’re a lot more patient with them than I could ever be, rr you’ll make a great pop pop some day lmao

You can't say without Alleyne, because I am pretty sure he is still there and healthy. If DMA finds different ways to get him the ball, they could be legit. At the end of the day, they have a massive line and need to learn how to use it better. Time will tell how good everyone is in the coming weeks and in the tourney.
This they have so much talent would be a waste of a year not to win it all.

Arch has been playing DMA since 2009

2017 DMA 14-12
2016 DMA 28-14
2015 Arch 17-2
2014 Arch 13-0
2013 Arch 14-7
2012 Arch 27-24
2011 Arch 48-0
2010 Arch 49-9
2009 Arch21-14

Arch leads the series 7-2

Archmere has been playing CA since 2009

2017 CA 35-9
2016 CA 21-7
2015 CA 30-28
2014 CA 23-13
2013 CA 20-19
2012 CA 26-7
2011 CA 26-7
2010 Arch 28-3
2009 CA 35-0

CA leads series 8-1
So yes they have been playing Archmere for years. Archmere won the games in the beginning because it was DMA’s first couple years on football but the last 5 games were the more competitive ones

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT